Texas Fishing Forum

DonkeyBassin Website

Posted By: Donald Harper

DonkeyBassin Website - 07/08/21 09:49 PM

Dave is working hard to get it finished. It still has a ways to go with some corrections. I can always use your help and suggestions. Please take a look at what is finished: Spinner Baits - Buzz Baits - Spook - Jigs matched to TX. Craws - Chatter Baits - Swim Jigs - Scent - Soft Plastics Package - GPS Contour Chips - Articles - Incentive Program and Testimonials.

TFF Members will always get a discount.

www.donkeybassin.com

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sawyer S

Re: DonkeyBassin Website - 07/08/21 11:02 PM

The website looks very nice Mr. Harper. thumb
Posted By: Agape

Re: DonkeyBassin Website - 07/25/21 02:45 PM

Guys if you hadn’t tapped into what Donald has you need too. He’s a wealth of knowledge, has great products and a great guy to boot.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: DonkeyBassin Website - 08/17/21 12:27 PM

Good looking stuff!
Posted By: davidsears

Re: DonkeyBassin Website - 11/18/21 01:18 AM

Wanted to give a shout out to Donald Harper for making this custom chatterbait for me. Today was the first time I've used it and caught this beautiful 6 lbs 1 oz bass. Thought it was going to be bigger, huge mouth on her and big eyes. Fished a half day only caught two fish, both on the custom chatterbait. I'm pretty sure this is my largest bass so far for 2021. Past couple of trips, I've been catching some smaller bass on one of Don's custom spinnerbaits, did catch a real nice spot maybe go 3 lbs, didn't take a pic. I'm impressed with his baits for sure and it's also great to support someone local from Justin, Texas and a member of TFF.

The color is Junebug and had it specially made for me in a chatterbait and spinnerbait.

Attached picture DSCN0061.JPG
Attached picture DSCN0065.JPG
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum