Texas Fishing Forum

Academy sale on Yum Dingers

Posted By: fivebites

Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 01:21 AM

Had a brief stop in Dallas yesterday and while the wife was shopping I hit the local Academy in Frisco on Preston. Happened to notice they had 30 packs of Yum Dingers on some pegs away from the plastics aisle. No price near I could see on them so I scanned a bag of 30. $4.96! I have more plastic than a Rodeo Drive surgeon, but dang, I can't pass up a deal! Bought 9 bags! LOL!
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 01:37 AM

I've never seen 30 packs at our Academy here.

I saw a post on FB about some Lew's reels that were on clearance at their Academy store.

Ours almost never has anything that lasts long enough to make it to the clearance aisle! sarcastic
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by fivebites
Had a brief stop in Dallas yesterday and while the wife was shopping I hit the local Academy in Frisco on Preston. Happened to notice they had 30 packs of Yum Dingers on some pegs away from the plastics aisle. No price near I could see on them so I scanned a bag of 30. $4.96! I have more plastic than a Rodeo Drive surgeon, but dang, I can't pass up a deal! Bought 9 bags! LOL!

good score! thumb
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 01:49 AM

I was in my Academy today and they had the 30 packs but they weren't on sale. I already have about 2 dozen 30 packs but if they were on sale I'd definitely have more.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:30 AM

Did you lose my number bro??

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Ken A.

I wouldn't say I "lost it" Ken. LOL! Just a late Christmas with my sister and her clan!

FYI, guys these things were about 3 aisles over from the plastics section and not marked. You may just snoop around the whole fishing area and see if they've moved em like they did these. Still had plenty left at the Frisco store last night. Black/blue, green pumpkin/purple flake, and watermelon pearl.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:40 AM

I wouldn't say I "lost it" Ken. LOL!

Just ribbing you Randy. The last thing I need is another soft stick bait. roflmao

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:42 AM

I wouldn't say I "lost it" Ken. LOL!

Just ribbing you Randy. The last thing I need is another soft stick bait. roflmao

Your stick went soft.................. Thats not good
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:43 AM

Never seen the 30 packs but I did buy all 4in green pumpkin lol
Posted By: yamaha runner

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:51 AM

RIP Yum Dingers🙄
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 04:03 AM

thumb

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by yamaha runner
RIP Yum Dingers🙄

"Am I my Yum Dingers keeper?" LOL! Hey man, that's one of the things I like about the TFF. People sharing info. When there's deals to be found, I don't mind letting my brothers know about it! And that's how I caught 437 fish on Lake Fairfield last Wednesday.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 12:57 PM

RIP Yum Dingers🙄
And that's how I caught 437 fish on Lake Fairfield last Wednesday.

Pleassssse! Your kill'en me!
roflmao

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
RIP Yum Dingers🙄

roflmao

Oh ye of little faith!! LOL!
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:38 PM

roflmao
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
RIP Yum Dingers🙄

roflmao

Oh ye of little faith!! LOL!

bannana2
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 02:40 PM

Nice score, not far from me so may run over and check it out.

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 12/31/20 04:43 PM

I popped in at the Cedar Park store this morning and they don't even carry 30 lot bags. Or ammo evidently! They did however have some nice cardboard pictures of what ammo should look like! LOL!
Posted By: MAC67STANG

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 01/02/21 03:59 PM

thanks for the info, I hit them this morning and they had a few left. Black and Blue fleck and Green Pumkin Purple Fleck.

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 01/02/21 05:19 PM

I stand corrected. Went by my Academy again today because I have some gift cards from Christmas burning a hole in my pocket. I checked out the Dingers and the 30 packs didnt have a price on the pegs so I scanned them. Only the Black and Blue fleck and Green Pumpkin Purple Fleck were on sale. Needless to say they are now out of those two colors
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 01/02/21 06:45 PM

The Garland store had multiple packages in Black and Blue Fleck and Green Pumpkin Purple Fleck on an end cap in the fishing area; maybe 10 or 12, 30 packs in each color as of noon 1/2/2021. The watermelon/pearl color was regular price at $8.99 I believe.
Posted By: MAC67STANG

Re: Academy sale on Yum Dingers - 01/03/21 05:41 PM

The Plano store on I75 had a bunch of black and blue
, as well as the green pumpkin purple fleck this morning.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum