Texas Fishing Forum

PLANO MARINE IS THE REAL DEAL!

Posted By: Okie Poke

PLANO MARINE IS THE REAL DEAL! - 03/26/20 12:31 AM

Kudos to Plano Marine...I had an appt this morning at 9am to install new nav lights due to it going bad when I had control panel replaced. I show up and due to coronavirus, most of the employees were off work and they were short staffed. The person that made the appt with me did not call to cancel, just slipped through the cracks, I guess. Well, when Jim Patterson found out that I had an appt and did not get notified about needing to cancel, he said that it is their responsibility to get me fixed up. He said if I didn't mind, he would get someone on it immediately and I could just wait for the nav lights to be assessed and fixed. They did just that! It took maybe an hour, but they bent over backwards for me and I can tell you that I will be a Plano Marine customer for as long as I live in DFW. This was at the Pier 121 location and so much more convenient location for me to boot! Thanks, Jim Patterson and staff for your excellent customer service. It was also a pleasure to visit with you.

cheers Okie cheers
Posted By: KB1953

Re: PLANO MARINE IS THE REAL DEAL! - 03/26/20 12:39 AM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum