Texas Fishing Forum

Richland Chambers fishing

Posted By: structure man(Guide on RC)

Richland Chambers fishing - 03/23/20 04:40 PM

Hey guys and gals Bass a specialty guide service on Richland Chambers is open for business, during these difficult times when most people are scared to get out and they are recommending social distancing why not try a guided fishing trip. I am offering a discount to everyone, normally a half ay trip is 250.00 but due to gas prices going down I am now offering a half day trip for one or two for 175.00 and a full day trip for 250.00. If you want tackle furnished I can do that, just need to know up front. If you don't want to fish and just want to learn the lake where you can get around I will do that also.
If you are here you might as well fish, I have some openings coming up and there are still bass moving up on the beds and will for a while, just need to look for them. With the water high and very off colored it can sometime be a chore to locate but we certainly try very hard to put you on fish.
Also if your reels need cleaning and you are not fishing now is a great time to have that done. We offer reel cleaning and repair for 15.00 each on freshwater and 20.00 in light saltwater plus shipping or any parts needed. Call 972-345-9370 or go on line to www.bassaspecialty.biz, Pay Pal accepted with confirmed trip.

Thanks for your business and let's go fishing.
Bass a specialty guide service
Thurman
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum