Texas Fishing Forum

Moritz Chevy: 75 miles & worth every min of it!

Posted By: Tom Redington

Moritz Chevy: 75 miles & worth every min of it! - 01/13/20 11:19 PM

Moritz Chevy isn't a sponsor, but it definitely feels like dealing with one. Was nearing 200k on my old tow vehicle, it was time to get a new one. It's the second truck I've bought from fellow TFF'er and bassin' brother Monte Coon and his staff there.

Getting a new truck should be fun and exciting, not a beatdown. We all want to feel like we got a fair deal and got exactly the vehicle we wanted. Twice now, Monte has made buying effortless...no high pressure tactics or games. Quick and painless, at a great deal, with super quick answers to any questions or concerns I had.

Well worth the drive across the Metorplex from Rockwall county to Moritz for me. I definitely recommend them if you're in the market for a Chevy.

My new tow truck, a 1/2 ton Chevy Silverado Z71 Trail Boss, all blacked out, much to the delight of my 8th grade son. He says it's "clean" and "cold", whatever the heck that means. Flatter it all you want son, no way I'm letting you drive it before 150k miles at the earliest! wink

[Linked Image]
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Moritz Chevy: 75 miles & worth every min of it! - 01/14/20 01:40 AM

cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum