Texas Fishing Forum

Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW!

Posted By: Tundra/Tyler

Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 11/27/19 05:54 PM

It’s not often I promote anyone or anything, but this is a must. I do nothing but look for big bass and mostly throw baits that’ll catch the biggest fish in the lake. Recently I had the opportunity to go fish with Clark Rheem and learn more about mapping and graph set up. I learned more in a day not even being on the water it was mind blowing. I thought I was pretty good and graphing and mapping but I realized I was not even close to where I needed to be. The knowledge he can teach and show you is AMAZING. I have a system I go through to chase trophy class bass and his mapping and sonar setups literally just made it 10x better than I’ve ever done. I’m a true believer in making sure your first cast is the most important on each spot. What the man can do is amazing and made me realize how inefficient I’ve been. I learned more by sitting down with him and learning than even being on the water. Definitely check him out and set up a great learning lesson. Worth every dollar.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 11/27/19 06:09 PM

What was the cost?
Posted By: rickys

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 11/27/19 06:18 PM

If I'm not mistaken Ken Smith did a video with him, and just the short video or two Ken did with him was really impressive (if I'm not mistaken on it being Clark). I would be interested in some info on his class if you have it. Thanks!!
Posted By: bsouth401

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 11/27/19 06:20 PM

Clark is a great dude! No doubt that was time well spent!
Posted By: Reel Addict

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 11/27/19 07:04 PM

Clark's mapping is incredible when you get a chance to sit down with him... It has been a bit but I believe it's around $500 for the day.
Just give him a shout..If he's around the lake his reception is spotty so give him time and he will get back to you. 479-970-3388
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 11/28/19 02:08 PM

I did a trip with him years ago, great info.

He is on Facebook and on the web. https://www.eliteangleracademy.com/
Posted By: Clark Reehm

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 11/29/19 01:28 PM

[Linked Image]

Watching this Rayburn stud come up and blast your giant swimbait was epic! My "spots" and ability to read water to find the perfect cast and your swimbaiting skills made for a great day! Thank you for teaching me as well as I am always looking to improve and add new baits and/or techniques to my arsenal.

I have a few dates open on Sam Rayburn in December as of right now before it goes offlimits for the FLW Pro Series event in January. I can do trips on other area lakes in East Texas, as well as off the water classes and seminars after December 20th while it is offlimits if anyone is interested in learning how to utilize technology and resources to find and catch more fish. I am also kicking around doing a traveling seminar series in Texas similar to bass university for those around the state looking for some other options. Working out logistics now with a few other respected anglers in Texas to have this come to fruition. If this is something you'd be interested in, please chime in on this post what location you'd like to see and topics you'd like to hear discussed especially as they relate to Texas fishing and lakes. There are a lot of misconceptions in fishing perpetuated by blanket statements in fishing magazines and misinformed anglers. I try to teach what I have learned through A LOT of quality time on the water opting to try get better than simply going out just to catch fish.

Clark Reehm
(479)970-3388
Posted By: Slo-jerk

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 12/10/19 10:33 PM

Clark, I think your idea would be brilliant by bringing your knowledge to folks across the state. I am in the round Rock, Georgetown area and would love to see you make it here and discuss graphing tips, fishing clear water, highland reservoirs with drawdowns and maybe some tips on how to still catch em on pressured water here.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 12/11/19 12:18 AM

I'm in Jonestown Slo jerk and I second that motion!!
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 12/11/19 01:33 AM

I like Clark's positive attitude. Good guy to spend a day in the boat with.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 12/11/19 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
I like Clark's positive attitude. Good guy to spend a day in the boat with.

This ^^^^ and you will learn a lot if you take this course. Clark is a good dude
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 12/11/19 01:30 PM

I got to talk with him a little last Thursday night, he showed me some things he's doing. To say I was shocked is an understatement. Some of the things he's doing are cutting edge. I may try to make a trip back to Texas to spend some time on the water with him.
Posted By: Shoe Dave

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 12/11/19 01:55 PM

Would be great to see you do something in the Ft Worth area!
Posted By: barbarian

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 01/12/20 04:03 PM

Personally, I just had the exact opposite experience. Wasted a lot of money IMO. Way too many better options at a cheaper price.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 01/12/20 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by barbarian
Personally, I just had the exact opposite experience. Wasted a lot of money IMO. Way too many better options at a cheaper price.

Please explain, thanks
Posted By: GODSDOZER

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 01/12/20 07:21 PM

yes, wanna hear more .
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 01/12/20 09:26 PM

Please explain!! Haven't had Clark's class but have been interested for a while. Your post is probably the only "possibly negative" thing I've ever heard about his class. Am def interested as I keep meaning to take his class but if there are so many more and better options than I need to potentially try those! I've heard of Slade on Fork- have you used him?
Posted By: andy52887

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 01/12/20 09:59 PM

Bassmanrudy look up James Biggs.
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Clark Rheem Elite Angler Academy WOW! - 01/13/20 12:16 AM

Andy- will do! Always looking to learn more about my electronics. I've done the 1 hour lesson from Nick Lebrun and it helped me out a lot with how to set up pages and things. Was worth doing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum