Texas Fishing Forum

LAKE FORK FALL / WINTER SPECIAL

Posted By: Eric Wright, Lake Fork Guide

LAKE FORK FALL / WINTER SPECIAL - 10/28/19 07:33 PM

I will be running a fall/winter special on my full day trips starting November 18th - Feb 1st . If you are looking to get out for some fall/winter fishing, I would love the opportunity to put y'all on some fish. I will also be running a few trips on Lake Welsh this winter if you are interested.

LAKFE FORK FALL/WINTER SPECIAL
Full Day 1-2 Anglers $350

I am heading out this week for the Costa FLW Championship event on Lake Cumberland. (October 31 - November 2).I will post the link below for people who want to watch the live weigh-in. I will be back to work on Lake Fork November 4th. The best way to reach me this week is to text or call and I will respond as soon as I get off the water.

https://www.flwfishing.com/

I will post my latest report( it should still be holding up) for those of you looking to get out this week. As soon as I get back I will update this report if we have any changes - I'll also post a few pictures below.

Thanks, Eric Wright 972 757 7947 - EMAIL ericwrightprofisherman@yahoo.com

LAKE FORK REPORT

The water level on Lake Fork is currently 401.22 and the surface temperature where I have been fishing is anywhere from 69 to 75 degrees. T

Typical fall pattern with a lot of fish moving up in the backs of creeks. Healthy amount of bait moving in and the fish are right behind. Size of the fish have not been what I would like to see, but the numbers are solid and we're catching some great unders.

SHALLOW 1 - 6 foot

The 3 main baits I am using to catch the fish chasing bait up shallow have been. ( about 3/4 the way back in the creeks)

Top Water - smallest you can get away with (Shad Colors)
Square Bill - smallest you can get away with (Shad Colors)
Rattle Trap - smallest you can get away with (Shad Colors)

The fish seem to be schooling better on the sunny & windy days. On the overcast days, I am throwing a small drop shot.

Drop Shot Havoc 4" Finesse Worm ( Green Pumpkin) (Junebug) #1 rigging hook with a 1/8 oz weight set at 12"

Texas Rig 7" Power Worm 1/4 oz weight 3/0 hook (Green Pumpkin) (Plum)

Wacky Worm (Green Pumpkin) ( Plum) (Junebug) I am rigging this with a 2/0 hook.

DEEP 15- 20 foot

I am only finding these deep fish on a few of my spots (Roadbeds & Pond Dams) I am spending most of my time up shallow.

Carolina Rig - 7" Power Worm (Green Pumpkin) 5' leader - 3/0 hook - 3/8 oz to 1 oz depending on the wind.

Drop Shot (Junebug) (Green Pumpkin) 1/4 oz or 5/16 oz weight- 15" leader -

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Eric Wright, Lake Fork Guide

Re: LAKE FORK FALL / WINTER SPECIAL - 12/08/19 03:33 PM

CAST AND BLAST

[Linked Image]

I have been running Cast and Blast trips and will resume on Dec. 7, 2019 - Jan. 26, 2020. These trips begin at 4:30 - 5:00 and we break at 10:30-11:00 to switch gear for the fishing portion of the trip. We will either fish Lake Fork or head to another nearby lake. You will need to supply your own shotgun and waders, I will provide all other equipment.

Cast and Blast Trips 1-2 people $500, $50 for a 3rd person.

Hunt Only - $125 a hunter.

FISHING

Winter Special - Full day of fishing 1-2 anglers $350, good till February 1st. Half day trips $250 1-2 anglers.

We are fishing both Lake Fork and another nearby lake that has been producing good numbers. To learn more please give me a call to discuss.

CHRISTMAS GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE

Thanks, Eric Wright 972 757 7947

www.ericwrightlakefork.com
ericwrightprofisherman@yahoo.com

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum