Texas Fishing Forum

Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish'

Posted By: Procraft2000

Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/04/19 03:58 PM

Saturday morning we're about to go offshore but the Garmin update just installed had a glitch and wouldn't load sonar. Took a shot and called David. He was fishing RR but answered his phone and tried to walk us through it. I'll be by with that 12 pack next week. Thanks!
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/04/19 04:02 PM

Dave is top notch, has always been sure you understood what your electronics were capable of. The shop that installed mine only cared that it powered up when it left.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/04/19 04:27 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: JPPlemons

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/04/19 04:37 PM

Maybe this is who I need to be talking to
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/04/19 09:50 PM

Ahhhh not a fan, glad he helped ya out though
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/04/19 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

do tell
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/04/19 11:54 PM

Guy sure helped me out a lot and an expert in his field. Always been good to help out when needed too. thumb
Posted By: hookedon

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/05/19 02:00 AM

One in every crowd

troll
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/05/19 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by hookedon

One in every crowd

troll

Why is he a troll because he is not a fan? Not everyone has to love everything and everyone... I don't know the guy but he seems to help a lot of peeps..
Posted By: 361V

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/05/19 04:13 AM

Sorry, forums are for sharing pros AND cons if appropriate. Clearly some of you believe everyone should get a participation trophy. Another “not a fan”. Guess that makes me a troll since I don’t share your beliefs.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/05/19 12:29 PM

in the few times I have asked him questions, the response times were very minimal. very helpful guy, imo!
Posted By: hookedon

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/06/19 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by coachallentca

One in every crowd

troll

Why is he a troll because he is not a fan? Not everyone has to love everything and everyone... I don't know the guy but he seems to help a lot of peeps..

Just don't see the need to get on someone else's post and bash someone, if you want to do that start your own. If you have nothing positive to add to a positive post move on IMO
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/19/19 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Procraft2000
Saturday morning we're about to go offshore but the Garmin update just installed had a glitch and wouldn't load sonar. Took a shot and called David. He was fishing RR but answered his phone and tried to walk us through it. I'll be by with that 12 pack next week. Thanks!

Happy to have had the chance to assist you. Thank you for shopping shut-up-and-fish from the sale to the rigging to the education.

I'm simply here before, during and after the sale and in many cases even if you purchase through another source. What's not to like about that? But I get it. This world isn't united in many ways. To much hate and evil consumes us. I do not let that keep me from being who I am by choosing a different path. With that being said, let me know how I may assist you.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Shout out to 'Shut Up and Fish' - 07/25/19 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by coachallentca

One in every crowd

troll

Just don't see the need to get on someone else's post and bash someone, if you want to do that start your own. If you have nothing positive to add to a positive post move on IMO

Guess you didn't read Jake's entire post...He expressed his own opinion about a person/service and then expressed a positive feeling to follow it... who_knows
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum