Texas Fishing Forum

Thank you to Big Daddy's Boat Repair!!

Posted By: Okie Poke

Thank you to Big Daddy's Boat Repair!! - 01/09/19 12:20 PM

These guys, Jon & Garland, know their stuff. RedRanger's boat has been in their hands, intermittently, for the last 5 or so weeks. Red's boat hasn't been used but a couple of times in the last 5 years so she definitely needed TLC and steps completed from the engine to the bow, all in the proper order. They treated this boat like it was their own, and led me through step-by-step, what all needed to be done, and done correctly. Communication and customer service was second to none. I'm not sure that I could find another boat repair shop that would have had that much patience with me. My past experiences lean toward feeling like I'm inconveniencing shops when I bring a boat in for work. Not Big Daddy's Boat Repair! They are in Lewisville (972-420-1392). I would also like to give a shout out to Chris @ Classic Fiberglass for providing the same type of customer service and for recommending them to me. Thanks, Chris, and thanks Big Daddy's Boat Repair! Now it's time to go fishin!
Posted By: duffer

Re: Thank you to Big Daddy's Boat Repair!! - 01/09/19 01:53 PM

I couldn't agree more Okie. I had Big Daddy's go over my boat engine that hadn't been used in 3 or 4 years and they advised me on what all should be done and the engine has performed perfectly ever since. I felt that their service and trustworthiness made it a great experience.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum