Texas Fishing Forum

Shut Up and Fish Installation and Customer Service

Posted By: GameOfBass

Shut Up and Fish Installation and Customer Service - 08/09/18 05:53 PM

Decided it was time to do some upgrading to the boat. I worked with David for an install for an Ultrex, HB 10 Mega, and networking. I had some ideas on what I wanted, but needed help in my final decisions. From the first call, and through the entire process, David took the time to walk me through options, install process, benefits, and more. As we all have heard "devil is in the details", and David makes sure the details are taken care of. If you are looking to purchase equipment, have installation done, or just need some training on the water reach out to David. I guarantee he will exceed your expectations!

http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com/

Posted By: M. Alexander

Re: Shut Up and Fish Installation and Customer Service - 08/31/18 07:26 PM

Just another shout out to Shut Up and Fish...I dropped off my boat with Steve to have an Ultrex installed this morning at 9am. He called me just passed 11a and told me it was done. Super clean install. Thank you!
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Shut Up and Fish Installation and Customer Service - 09/09/18 04:43 PM

Yes, sir, TXpiscary it was a pleasure assisting you before, during and after the sale. From Sales to rigging too on the water education we have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish. We only know one way to do it and that is the right way the 1st time.
Thank you for shopping and trusting in shut-up-and-fish for your boating needs/wants.

Hurry back!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I missed you, M. Alexander. It was a pleasure assisting you over the phone while I was down with pneumonia. I knew Steve would take great care of you and your boat as he is part of the magic that goes on here in the shop at shut-up-and-fish.

Welcome Back Anytime!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum