Texas Fishing Forum

Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake

Posted By: Stompy

Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake - 04/20/18 06:00 PM

Cabins are 12 minutes south of Hubbard Creek Lake on my ranch. You can find out more info and pictures about the cabins on my website www.jaranchhunting.com . I have a covered pavilion for a couple of boats and a safe secure location for your boat and truck. Lots of boat parking and elect for charging batteries.

Cabin is $125 a night for 3 people and $30 a night for each additional person. Bunkhouse is $35 a night per person minimum of 2 people. For Bass clubs or large groups folks will need to bring their own bedding such as pillow and sleeping bag, clean sheets will be on the beds.

Both Cabins are booked for Dove Season all the weekends of Sept and Oct but are available during the week.

Re: Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake - 05/22/18 07:33 PM

Most weekends and holidays over the Summer are open.

Re: Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake - 06/11/18 03:20 PM

Welcoming Fielder Road Bass Club this coming weekend (June 14-15th) after that I'm wide open in both cabins till Dove season.

Re: Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake - 06/18/18 06:18 PM

Had Fielder Road bass club here last weekend and Texins out of Abilene the weekend before. Good times and great food.

Big Thanks for coming out guys.

If I can help with lodging for Hubbard Creek Lake or any lodging please pm me here or check out my website for pics and more contact info.

John

Re: Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake - 07/03/18 04:16 PM

Cabins are wide open till Sept 1st.

Re: Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake - 12/27/18 07:03 PM

Ready to start booking the cabin and bunkhouse for this upcoming fishing season for Hubbard Creek Lake. Cabins are on my ranch about 10 minutes from the Hwy 180 bridge boat ramp. See my website for more details and pics.
Thanks, John

Re: Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake - 01/08/19 04:58 PM

If you have a tournament scheduled on HC this spring or summer, or just need a place to stay, I have lodging available.

Re: Lodging For Hubbard Creek Lake - 01/29/19 11:56 PM

Lodging available
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum