Texas Fishing Forum

Boerne Marine

Posted By: fishnbuds

Boerne Marine - 02/16/18 04:02 PM

Just wanted to take a minute to mention how thankful I am to have such a great dealer to work with. I've heard so many horror stories over the years and I feel so lucky to not have those kinds of issues be a component of what helps me get thru ever Mon-Fri. I only get to fish on the weekends for the most part, and like most of you, I cherish every second of that time. And the staff there seems to make a genuine effort to ensure that if I'm ever not able to get on the water Sat or Sun...that it's not because of them! They are a solid team, always working together. Everyone there seems to be pulling on the same rope...and it shows. I also just recently learned that they have opened a 2nd location in Marble Falls...Parker Marine. While I have not been there, I have no reason to doubt that Ken would settle for any less out of the individuals he's assembled to run that location. Give them a try the next time you're in the market for parts, service, or certainly for a new (or used) boat. I think you will be more than pleased.
Posted By: JG ZX250

Re: Boerne Marine - 02/24/18 03:28 PM

Agree 100%
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum