Texas Fishing Forum

Military and Veterans Discount Center

Posted By: TFF Staff

Military and Veterans Discount Center - 05/09/13 08:30 AM

http://militaryandveteransdiscounts.com
Posted By: muscogeemike

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 06/07/13 03:06 AM

I an retired Army living just south of Athens, I would be happy to take any active duty, disabled or retired military members fishing around here (Palestine, CC, RC, some private lakes) just about any time they can fit it into their schedule.
Posted By: Just James

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 02/20/14 12:51 AM

I am a disabled Viet Nam Vet, I have a bass boat and live on Lake Bob Sandlin, I have never fished lake Palestine, I would love to back seat on Palastine one day, I hate to pull my boat to Palastine because I tire out easy and the drive back pulling a boat would be tireing for me. Hey if you ever want to fish Sandlin in your boat being you retired from the military I'll give you a free weekend at my rental camp in appreciation for all the years you served our country. maybe we could even trade trips, I'd be glad to take you on Bob Sandlin if you don't know the lake. My cell is 337-207-8142 James
Posted By: Ketchum

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 04/17/14 09:07 PM

I am retired Air Force, and used to go to Lake Texoma a lot. I wanted to make a lot of friends there, but some one put the black flag on me, and spread it around on the internet. I know no longer go to Lake Texoma. Some of them are a bunch of back woods rednecks.
Posted By: Metroplexangler

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 05/27/14 05:40 PM

Sounds like fun, I am retired disabled vet with lots of time on my hands. I have a camp out on Toledo bend and live in the Waco area but always up for a road trip!
Posted By: johnathonmharding

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 09/23/15 02:19 AM

Im Johnathon Harding still in enlisted in Texas National Guard vet of OEF have a bass boat I live right down the road from houston county lake in grapeland tx but fish lake Athens alot if any other fellow vets want a trip im always down to fish!!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 03/17/16 02:13 AM

Check out my website www.mitchellsguideservice.com for military discounts. I also offer a drawing for a free guided fishing trip for Christmas to all military. Just register and hope you win. Drawing will start sometime in Late November.
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 12/15/16 12:54 PM

I always like to help our men/women of the Military & Law Enforcement. Go to Classifieds and sign up for a FREE TRIP NOW. One lucky person will win. It could be you. Drawing will be Jan 2.

If you have served in the Military past/present you are eligible to sign up for the military trip.

If you have Served in Law Enforcement at anytime or anywhere you can sign up for the Law Enforcement Drawing.

Lots of other donations are being added to these trips.

Good Luck & Merry Christmas flag
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 11/27/18 08:13 PM

kistler rods

MILITARY15

15% off
Posted By: marktx

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 02/10/20 04:55 AM

All vets can check out Lonestar warriors.org they are a non profit outof Tyler ran by a wounded war time vet named Chris Gill. They mainly do hunting trips now. They want to start fishing as well if they can get people to help out and donations. As of right now they mainly try to help war injured vets. Chris also has a YouTube channel asleep at the reel.he just started last summer and mainly fish for crappie. Check those two out and can help you or other vets.
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Military and Veterans Discount Center - 04/13/20 04:20 PM

govx.com is a good site to check

I got garmin live scope set up for a great deal there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum