Texas Fishing Forum

Until i get my Boat

Posted By: Sirjet

Until i get my Boat - 09/01/17 05:23 PM

has anyone been catching any kitties at lake tawakoni from the bank?
Posted By: MichaelDFW

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/14/17 02:28 AM

Gonna try next weekend... And it'll be my first time actively targeting cats. (Father /son camping trip - just gonna see what we can do with a bunch of 6yr olds from the bank.) very different from the local stocked pond and 5 inch bluegill.

May I ask what bait and rig you used because WOW that's an impressive haul !! Nice
Posted By: BigPoppa007

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/14/17 03:11 AM

Here soon when I get my boat back to ready ( just poured a transom and put motor back on yesterday - still gotta hookup wiring n cables then go to shop for carb work) - you can jump in with me at Lavon or such.

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/14/17 08:05 PM

The picture on the left I caught him on cut perch. The one on the left was cut shad. But for some reason i am turning into a carp for bait guy. The fish love it and it stays on the hook.
Posted By: oakpointaggie

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/14/17 08:53 PM

i like carp as well. I bow fish for my bait and then going to freeze the fillets ..
Posted By: Spud--Cattin Around Adventures

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/14/17 11:24 PM

Good luck Jet! Need to wet a hook again with you. Chase says “whatz up”
Posted By: MichaelDFW

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/14/17 11:33 PM

Thanks !

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/16/17 02:30 PM

What is going on Spud. I think about that trip to Lake Wheeler all the time. Tell Chase I said Wuz up. That 83 lbs catfish is still the biggest fish to date that I have ever netted. LOL.

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/16/17 03:36 PM

Yeah Chase is still upset that I have his boat record.....he was still whining Friday when we fished together roflmao

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/16/17 06:08 PM

That is funny. I really enjoyed that trip.
Posted By: BigPoppa007

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/17/17 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Spud--Cattin Around Adventures
Yeah Chase is still upset that I have his boat record.....he was still whining Friday when we fished together roflmao

Why's he never on Here anymore?

Re: Until i get my Boat - 11/18/17 01:42 AM

Idk honestly. He’s been busy being a daddy to the cutest little red headed little girl. She’s adorable!

Re: Until i get my Boat - 12/22/17 04:04 PM

Well I am going to Hit up Lake tawakoni tomorrow. I hope the fish are close to the bank.
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Until i get my Boat - 12/29/17 12:13 AM

How did it go?

Re: Until i get my Boat - 12/29/17 02:40 AM

dsidn't get to go. Wifey blocked me. I had to go to my Crappie place on Lewisville.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum