Texas Fishing Forum

What happened to the pictures? Any tips for my photobucket catfish pics?

Posted By: Mark's Fence Repair

What happened to the pictures? Any tips for my photobucket catfish pics? - 08/26/17 06:47 PM

I'm sorry I don't get on here all the time like some people but I just was on here looking and all the pictures are gone. I looked up Photobucket is charging now for a hosting or something I had a bunch of pictures on there if you search my phone number will come up with millions of pictures of the big catfish I caught and now they're all gone the first thing I want to do is go and catch him once more big catfish and take pictures of them and upload them to a better picture hosting site but until then maybe we could sit here in the rain on the computer and talk about it?
Posted By: Mark's Fence Repair

Re: What happened to the pictures? Any tips for my photobucket catfish pics? - 08/26/17 06:48 PM

My first idea is I'm going to email Photobucket and tell them I'm a long-time subscriber and they should give me a break
Posted By: ChuChu1

Re: What happened to the pictures? Any tips for my photobucket catfish pics? - 08/26/17 10:54 PM

You should be able to save your pics to your hard drive. Then upload them to:

http://imgur.com/
Posted By: Slab Killa

Re: What happened to the pictures? Any tips for my photobucket catfish pics? - 09/09/17 09:45 PM

This
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum