Texas Fishing Forum

Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young

Posted By: Littlefeather

Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/13/17 10:35 PM

I found myself in a picture sharing text-a-thon with a fellow TFF member last week. It was a ton of fun and I was finding photo's of fishing trips that had somehow become mired and faded in memory of middle age man. The photo sharing brought back some very fond memories that I'd not thought about in a long time. So, I'd love to continue the sharing. I'd love to see you guys share those old and faded photo's that yall keep under the magnet on the refrigerator. Enjoy!
This was a solo trip for me on the Guadalupe about 23 years ago. Big fish was 47# CK
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 12:31 AM

That photo sharing with other members is good stuff. I do the same with some other members and we have a good time doing it. That's a nice flathead, I see your from Bwood, I was born and raised there and I have some great memories fishing the Colorado, Pecan Bayou and Lake Bwood. Used to be a lot of big flatheads and nice channel cats in those places and I hope they are still there.
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 12:51 AM

Here is a pic of me on a full moon in my 20s from 20 yrs ago...I was a freakin wild man!

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 01:01 AM

Here is a fridge picture of me after a night of fishing the full moon! And yes I USED to keep some bigguns but none in the last 20 yrs..
fish texas
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 12:38 PM

I'll have to find some of mine but I won't look at old as you guys mine from 20 years ago I was knee high to a grasshopper but I was fishin . Caught a 13lb and he about pulled me in cuz I was so so small . Good lookin pics tho guys keep it goin !
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 04:02 PM

From 1995 im on the left...we were bouncing bait below the dam on the Ar, river.....

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 09:50 PM

Nice pics guys! My step-grandson on his first trip w me. He's 22 years old now. He saw this pic and asked who the kid with the mullet was? I said "your MaMa did that to you! Lol!

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 10:30 PM

I wonder if Littlefeather is a redneck y'all???? roflmao roflmao coolphotos

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 10:33 PM

Here is one from 1989 when I first got a taste of catfish fever! I was 14. Don't tell mom I was dippin skoal!
Posted By: mike9582

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 11:21 PM

This is me as a teenager in the 1990s. I think these came out of of the Nolan river.

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 11:33 PM

Fishing naked mike? What happened to your pants??? hmmm
Posted By: mike9582

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 11:39 PM

Lol, pic was stuck to another picture. When I pulled them apart it removed my pants lol.

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/14/17 11:43 PM

That's the pics I was looking fer! Those are awesome. Yessir, I is a tad pink necked! Bound to ripen soon!
Posted By: Trebor Neil

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 12:22 AM

White Mtns of Arizona

Summer of 1973

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 01:06 PM

I was sure hoping more guys would contribute to this thread Curtis! I love seeing how rediculous some of us used to look back in the day!! coolphotos keep em coming!! cheers

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 01:09 PM

Thanks Trebor! I lived in Sedona for 4 years. Used to hunt up in the White Mountains. Thanks for sharing.

Gato, I thought it would be a fun thread too. ???
Posted By: Blues

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 02:16 PM

These "little kids" are all teenagers now or close to it.

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 02:18 PM

Lewisville flood gate on my 20th B-Day! breakdance summer of 94!!! Turning 43 on Sunday... Thanks for the trip down memory lane gentlemancheers

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 02:25 PM

Thanks for sharing Blues!!! Nothin better than seeing kids with big ol fish and a big smile on their face..can't wait till my boy is big enough to go fishing!

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 02:35 PM

Awesome pics! Can't help but grin! Here's one from 1990.
Sorry for sideway pics.

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 02:44 PM

About 22 years ago.
Posted By: Blues

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/15/17 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: El Gato Azul
..can't wait till my boy is big enough to go fishing!

Enjoy it!! Before you know he's this guy....

Then a couple years later he's getting in trouble at school for not shaving and all he talks about is hot rods, hot chicks, and football. whip
Still after seeing that the wind is going to let me drift a good ledge this evening there's only one guy that I fish with that will not b!tch about it being 105. Said he'll have the boat ready when I get home..... banana
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/17/17 04:04 PM

Great Thread!!!! cheers
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/18/17 02:21 PM

I would dig some up but it would be embarrassing to see what I thought a big fish was back then.

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/18/17 05:46 PM

Size don't matter on this thread Brian! It's more about reminiscing and seeing how rediculous we all used to look! When are you coming to fish LV again? Been catching tons of 5-15 lbrs out in the main lake and hardly any dinks. Absolutly hammered em this morning Amigo...Come on man!

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/18/17 06:36 PM

Happy birfday gato !

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/18/17 06:46 PM

Thanks Nick cheers started the day off right with a boat load of blues! fish

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/18/17 08:55 PM

Hell yah brother end it with some cold ones and your good ! Haha hope you have a good one and many more to come
Posted By: Trebor Neil

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 06/18/17 10:46 PM

[quote=Littlefeather]Thanks Trebor! I lived in Sedona for 4 years. Used to hunt up in the White Mountains. Thanks for sharing.

God graced me with the found memory of calling Arizona my home for over 52 years

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 07/05/17 03:01 PM

Finally found mine obviously yall are a bit older these pics were some time in the 90s .that last one was like a 13 or 14 pounder and he kicked my [censored] that day dad had to throw him in the cooler it took everything I had to get him on the bank lol

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 07/06/17 01:15 AM

Great pics! coolphotos

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 07/06/17 03:31 PM

Looks like Nick and Littlefeather are either long lost brothers or father and son! banana Good pick Nick! cheers

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 07/06/17 10:51 PM

Ya never know mom did party and get around back in her prime . Little feather where were you exactly 9 months prior to April the 5th of 1991 and what exactly where you doing !!! Haha roflmao

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 07/06/17 11:56 PM

I'm in the clear! I was fishing and drinking Silver Bullets!That's my story! helpsign

Re: Refrigerator Pics-Old guys once young - 07/07/17 12:11 AM

What a convincing answer ...Good plot for the jerry springer show ...haha fixing to crack me one open myself cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum