Texas Fishing Forum

Mud-less Overnight fishing

Posted By: Markac2688

Mud-less Overnight fishing - 06/02/15 03:29 PM

I am wanting to go camping and fish for catfish overnight, I live in DFW and was wondering if there are any nearby lakes (within 200miles) that are not flooded or covered in mud?
Posted By: slipshot

Re: Mud-less Overnight fishing - 06/02/15 04:23 PM

With all the run off from recent rains I figure every lake in North Texas is muddy and at or over pool.
Posted By: opus

Re: Mud-less Overnight fishing - 06/02/15 04:27 PM

Fork no river feeds it, its in pretty good shape
Posted By: Dwaynew2011

Re: Mud-less Overnight fishing - 06/02/15 04:29 PM

Give ole Ray Hubbard a shot as its perfect and only a foot above normal capacity.
Posted By: Chiprat

Re: Mud-less Overnight fishing - 06/02/15 04:43 PM

Is this place still open to Put your boat in? I have a Jon Boat, so don't need much room, just don't want to head there is not open..thanks.

Robertson Park
•From I-30, take the Dalrock exit. Two ramps lie south of the freeway, one to the west and one to the east along Launch Circle. On the north side of the freeway, the ramp is to the west off of Cooke road.
• Two ramps, 6 lanes total, with parking for 150 vehicles
• No fee required
• Open all year
•Operated by City of Dallas (214) 670-8061
•Boat gas available at privately operated BayView Marina
Posted By: Dwaynew2011

Re: Mud-less Overnight fishing - 06/02/15 04:49 PM

The ramp on the west side of Dalrock has been open for a while, Paul Jones park boat ramp is open as well.
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Mud-less Overnight fishing - 06/03/15 04:07 AM

Banking at tawakoni is just fine, saw lots of folks out today
Posted By: Coonhunter77

Re: Mud-less Overnight fishing - 06/03/15 01:20 PM

I would go to Wright Patman lake dam, you can fish right up against where their letting water out, plenty of room you can just drive up and start fishing, and their is a ton of fish their, every kind imageiable...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum