Texas Fishing Forum

Fun But Tougher Week on Richland Chambers!

Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Fun But Tougher Week on Richland Chambers! - 02/15/15 01:17 AM

Fished three days this week on RC and guess I'll blame the slower bite and less big fish on the Bluebird Skies and Calm Winds! Sure would have preferred a little Wind and Clouds but hard to find fault with 70 degree February days! smile

We managed a 30 to 40 fish box of Eaters each trip and a very few big fish. All caught on DK's Blood Punch Bait in timber in varying depths as we found fish in 18' to 38' of water.

Still a few days left to take advantage of our WINTER SPECIAL! Check it out on our site at www.gonefishin.biz ! We have a boat open next Wednesday, Thursday and even a boat open on Saturday, February 21st! Give us a call and Let's Go Fishin'!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fun But Tougher Week on Richland Chambers! - 02/15/15 03:26 AM

Good times. Nice haul. cheers
Posted By: Tx Tree Grower

Re: Fun But Tougher Week on Richland Chambers! - 02/16/15 02:15 PM

Saturday was tough for us. Very light bite. Managed to find some good fish but it took most of the day.

I saw Adam out running the lake Saturday. Did he stumble across any striped fish by chance?
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: Fun But Tougher Week on Richland Chambers! - 02/16/15 03:39 PM

Both Adam and I made our way up the Richland Arm to find the Catfish on Saturday. You probably saw him coming back in to Fisherman's Point Marina around 1PM with his Customers. He's fishing from our Back Up Boat (21' Fishmaster CC)as he still can't launch his Deeper V Kenner CC from the Marina. We haven't started looking for any Whites/Hybrids yet with the 50 degree water temps. Only reports we've had recently is still that NO ONE has found or caught a fish with scales since October. I'm guessing it will be mid March before the Whites appear and that depends on how many more Cold Fronts we have.

Good Luck!

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum