Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Arrowhead Pics

Posted By: Pavur Outdoors

Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/23/14 02:06 AM

I drove around Lake Arrowhead this past weekend and took some pictures for everyone to see. The lake is in really bad condition.
This is the State Park Boat ramp:

I was standing on the Henrietta bridge and looking East taking this picture. You cannot even get to the Henrietta bridge by boat from the main lake.

Dont throw your net around the fishing dock!! They just stocked it with fresh new christmas trees:

Posted By: ER74

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/23/14 02:21 AM

Wow that is terrible.
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/23/14 03:21 AM

Very sad to see that happening
Posted By: Drought_county

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/23/14 03:07 PM

Gfish. was that yall at the dam yesterday evenin with green light boat up against the rocks

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/23/14 08:07 PM

no
Posted By: Justin B

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/24/14 12:43 AM

We are in rough shape up here. People are still launching at the west ramp. People with out 4x4 are still launching ok even though you are not on the ramp

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/24/14 01:51 AM

I saw a pick up out there last weekend with the Poutdoors.com logo. that's why I asked.

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/24/14 01:53 AM

the ramp situation is nuts. it gets shallower after you get the ramp.

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/24/14 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Drought_county
I saw a pick up out there last weekend with the Poutdoors.com logo. that's why I asked.

ya I was out there fishing but I didn't bring my boat because I was not sure what the situation looked like. You should have come and say hello Drought County

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/25/14 02:21 PM

I ll be out there this evenin right after work. and at day break tommrow morning hopefully I can put some more crappie in the freezer before this storm front rolls through.
Posted By: 250 Zuk

Re: Lake Arrowhead Pics - 04/28/14 03:27 AM

Nice structure at the dock
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum