Texas Fishing Forum

SeaArk dealer recommendations

Posted By: DevilsRiverCat

SeaArk dealer recommendations - 03/17/14 11:05 PM

Hello from Alaska. New to TFF.
I would appreciate advice from anyone that owns one or has dealt with any SeaArk boat dealers
in Texas. I am relocating to Lake Amistad in a couple of months and hope to get a boat put together
or find the right used one.

A Pro Cat 240 would be my first choice, but the pockets aren't deep enough to afford the whole package. I’ve found a couple of used ones around even with warranties on the motors, but most come with Suzuki outboards. There is not a Suzuki dealer in Del Rio, so any repairs or warranty work would mean a trip San Antonio.

Got a quote from a dealer in Missouri for a 2072MV, 115 E-Tec , trailer, heavy duty walk thru windshield and consoles, canvas top, .125” tread plate floor, flotation pods, 30 gal fuel, 2 Cap Chairs, trolling motor mounting plate and 6 gauge wiring and a few other about $23,000. Not sure what it costs to get a boat freighted.

Any thoughts, advice, or recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you TFF for your great site.
Posted By: Vess

Re: SeaArk dealer recommendations - 03/18/14 12:23 AM

There's a dealer in waco

Re: SeaArk dealer recommendations - 03/18/14 12:56 AM

Thanks kansascatman,

I will check them out. Best to you and good luck
on the water.
Posted By: opus

Re: SeaArk dealer recommendations - 03/18/14 02:49 AM

Yep Toms a good guy Ive delt with him many years--Prikyl Marine

Re: SeaArk dealer recommendations - 03/18/14 01:57 PM

Thank you opus calling them today.
Posted By: DEERSTRANGLER�

Re: SeaArk dealer recommendations - 03/18/14 10:39 PM

Nice thing about the Suzuki is they don't require a lot of service. Change the oil and put good gas in it and it'll run.
Posted By: DEERSTRANGLER�

Re: SeaArk dealer recommendations - 03/18/14 10:40 PM

Contact Lances Guide service and talk to him about buying a procat240. He bought direct I believe.

Re: SeaArk dealer recommendations - 03/18/14 11:21 PM

Thanks for the info DEERSTRANGLER will check that out.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum