Texas Fishing Forum

For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save-

Posted By: steveiam

For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/13/14 03:03 AM

I still refer to this several times a year, wonderful info that you can learn from if you don't mind studying-

http://www.catfishin.net/index23.html
Posted By: opus

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/13/14 03:17 AM

I miss Tinys posts great info. had that link in my fav. for years. Thanks for the reminder added to my sig.

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/13/14 03:22 AM

With some reading a guy can learn a lot--
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/13/14 03:32 AM

Flatout... AWESOME STUFF!!!! cheers
Posted By: DevilsRiverCat

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/16/14 09:35 PM

Thanks for the post. That is some great info to be able to
reference.
Posted By: JimmyA

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/17/14 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: steveiam
I still refer to this several times a year, wonderful info that you can learn from if you don't mind studying-

http://www.catfishin.net/index23.html
Good info, Thanks!
Posted By: Bittercreek

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/17/14 12:59 AM

Good Information.
Thanks for sharing.

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/17/14 02:48 AM

Its good see some others enjoying this page--
For me, he breaks it down to where I understand it pretty well.
It comes up now and then and I hadn't seen it in a while so I was just passing it along to keep it alive---
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/17/14 03:09 AM

Originally Posted By: steveiam
Its good see some others enjoying this page--
For me, he breaks it down to where I understand it pretty well.
It comes up now and then and I hadn't seen it in a while so I was just passing it along to keep it alive---

It's ALIVE. fish
Posted By: snowyriver6

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/17/14 04:06 AM

whatever happened to tiny ?

Re: For the newer guys-Some Bluecat info you may want to save- - 03/17/14 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: snowyriver2
whatever happened to tiny ?

Looks like he is still guiding, I'll PM you his site.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum