Texas Fishing Forum

Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules

Posted By: Creekside Sports Chandler Tx

Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/06/14 07:57 PM

Official Rules

1.$45.00 entry fee. Fee and registration Due by 8:00am on Tournament mornings.
2.Rod and Reel ONLY. No Limit on rods.
3. Optional big fish $10.00 per Man
4.If the minimum fish of 6Lbs not caught pot rolls to next tournament.
5.Tournament starts a 6:00am Weigh in at creekside sports at 3:00pm
6. Late to weigh in Void Big Fish Pot, Loose 2LBs every ten minutes late of 5 fish stringer Thru 4:00pm 1Hr Late Void Big Fish Stringer.
7.Championship Option for Bi Weekly Tournaments $100.00 per Team/Have to fish same partner/No Limit on Rods/Championship Based upon points scored from all Bi Weekly Tournaments Fished/More than 10 Teams Sign Up we will Take the Top 10 Teams in points/Less than 10 Teams we will take the top 5 in points/$100 entry goes to Championship pot along with $5.00 from every Bi Weekly Entry/ Championship teams will Sign up in the month of Feb.
8.Every team is required to choose 2 boat ramps of their choice you will use one of the 2
9.check in time starts at 5:00am all teams need to check in. We have to know who all is fishing incase of emergency!!
10. Creekside Sports reserves the right to dis-qualify any team/any boat at any time with no refund.
11. NO BAITING. Weeks or Days leading up to tournament.
12. Points System-10 points for signing up for Championship-5 points for every Bi Weekly Tournaments signed up for-5 points for team member signing up for big fish pot and winning-1 point for every pound weighed in of 5 fish stringer-5 points to the Championship team who has the biggest fish of all teams.
13. Creekside Guarantees 80% pay out of all Pots- Creekside keeps $10.00 per Bi-Weekly Entry
14. No Deduction of dead fish as long as its noticeable it had died that day. (common sense)

Thanks Jarett
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 12:02 AM

Guys y'all need to go fish if weather permits ,I would love to but can't.
Posted By: Bertstomper

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 02:22 AM

Pop and I Wanted to Fish This but the Lower Unit on my Boat
is Broke rite now,Hope to get it fixed soon.
Is Creekside Sports on the lake. Can we transport Live Fish
in Our Livewells or do all fish need to be cooler fish
because of Zebra mussels.
Good Luck All
Posted By: Drawout

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 02:25 AM

Good question , I did not think of that ..

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 02:40 AM

We do not have a issue with zebra mussels here?? We are about 3 miles from lake? Not sure what your talking about? More info Please!! Bye the way you could just use a trolling motor!!! Lol

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 03:04 AM

No Zebra Mussels in palestine YET!!

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 04:09 AM

What County are you in. I think the Law says you are not allowed
to transport water by the County. It does not matter what Lake you Fish.
Not Trying to Be a Bummer but it is something we have to think about,
and I want to Fish this.

Thanks

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 04:13 AM

Help Us Salsa?

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 04:16 AM

Henderson co.

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 04:31 AM

OK, Looks like its all Clear,as long as we don't cross those Counties. Here are the rules from TPW

Rules to Prevent Spread of Zebra Mussels

Updated December 10, 2013: In the state’s ongoing effort to combat the spread of invasive zebra mussels, new rules require that all boats operating on public water in 17 Northeast Texas counties be drained after use.

Persons leaving or approaching public water in the affected counties are required to drain all water from their vessels and on-board receptacles. This applies to all types and sizes of boats whether powered or not, personal watercraft, sailboats, or any other vessel used to travel on public waters.

The rules apply on all public waters in Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hood, Jack, Kaufman, Montague, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Stephens, Tarrant, Wise, and Young counties. Lakes Belton and Stillhouse Hollow are covered by an emergency rule extending these same water draining requirements to Bell and Coryell counties.

Applicable in all areas where boats can be launched, the regulation requires the draining of live wells, bilges, motors, and any other receptacles or water-intake systems coming into contact with public waters. Live fish cannot be transported in water that comes from the water body where they were caught, personally caught live bait can be used only in the water body where it was caught, and no off-site tournament weigh-ins would be allowed if live fish are being transported in water from a water body in one of the affected counties.

Anglers may transport and use commercially purchased live bait in water provided they have a receipt that identifies the source of the bait. Any live bait purchased from a location on or adjacent to a public water body that is transported in water from that water body could only be used as bait on that same water body.
Posted By: Droyhef

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 08:35 AM

At this time there is not an issue with the counties that Lake Palestine sits on.

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 09:38 PM

Great!! Come on guys I here all these stories about all the big fish and who's who come out and show us what you got!! Weather going to be good!!

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 09:44 PM

Big fish popcorn I thought we were channel cat fishing ? Might need to rethink strategy now noidea
Posted By: Ilive4thethump

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 10:24 PM

Is this a banker tourney just wondering couse I'd love to join I just don't own a boat

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/07/14 11:37 PM

I do not have a issue with that as Long as you stay within 25yrds of partner and you stay on lake Palestine. All boats pick 2 boat ramps to use and that's where they are expected to be. So you would have to list your areas you will fish. The main reason for this rule is safety. if something happens we know the area you are in. We will open tomorrow morning at 5:00am. Come by for some coffee and donuts and get signed up.

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/08/14 02:04 AM

Hey those of you fishing tournament tomorrow we will have vats at shop tomorrow if you do not want the meat we will return big fish to lake and donate eaters to folks who are down on there luck!!

Thanks Jarett

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/18/14 01:42 AM

It's that time again this Saturday February 22 call for details 903-849-2634

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/19/14 01:54 AM

Stubby you fishing catfish tournament Saturday??

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/20/14 02:04 AM

We are expecting a big turn out Saturday!! Should be a big pot and the lake is hot!!
Come out and fish guys!! 903-849-2634

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/20/14 04:59 AM

I Got My Boat Fixed so Pop and I will be There smile

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/20/14 10:05 PM

Cool see you Saturday!! I picked my new boat today!! Can't wait!!

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/20/14 11:31 PM

Bertstomper will show you guys a good stringer !

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/21/14 03:25 AM

Cool would like to see some fish!!

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/22/14 02:53 AM

Here are the rules! We will open at 5:00am in the morning.. See you all then

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/23/14 02:27 AM

Congratulations to burtstomper he won the catfish tournament today. His weight was around 50lbs!! Danny Burkam won the big fish pot with a fish about 15lbs!! Our next tournament is march 8th come out and fish!!

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/23/14 04:16 AM

Way to go Dokas ! flehan
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/23/14 04:19 PM

Wtg guys I bet it was a fun tourmament I know Jarrett puts on a good tournament thank for coming out GUYS I should be able to make next one so I can meet every body.

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/23/14 08:11 PM

Thanks Drawout
Jarret and Dustin were really cool guys and Pop and I enjoyed the tourney
We also stopped at Wades for Dinner and it was Great
Thanks to All

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 02/24/14 02:17 AM

Yea I was wondering how y'all liked the food? Wades a good friend of mine he has some good food! The Mexican food next door is really good to!!

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 03/02/14 01:49 AM

Next tournament next Saturday March 8th we need to break the new record set last week!!

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 03/07/14 12:56 AM

Here are the rules see all of you Saturday!! We will be open at 5:00am

Re: Creekside Sports Bi Weekly Catfish Tournament Official Rules - 04/07/14 03:26 AM

Next Saturday April 12th.. 903-849-2634 call for details
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum