Texas Fishing Forum

Redneck's Catfish Bait for Juglines and Trotlines

Posted By: TxCatfishGuide

Redneck's Catfish Bait for Juglines and Trotlines - 05/01/03 02:15 PM

OK folks! I have enough positive feedback from across the state that I am moving forward with this deal.

Right now I will only be selling two of the baits, but three more will be available in the near future.

Check out the website at www.CatfishBaitSoap.com

I will do a special offer for members of TFF from now until Friday May 9th. Four sample bars of bait (appx 80-100 pieces of bait) for $6, FREE SHIPPING

You must have the money to me by Friday May 9th to receive the special.

Contact me at rednecktexan1@msn.com for more information.

For those of you in the Fort Worth area, you can get ya some at Olsens Sporting Goods or the Blue Top Minnow Shop in Lake Worth, just go in and ask for it!

This bait is intended for juglines and trotlines and has been working really well in area lakes... give it a try!

Re: Redneck's Catfish Bait for Juglines and Trotlines - 05/01/03 03:37 PM

The $6 for 4 Sample Bars is NOT on the website.

You can just mail the mail in form with $6 or paypal to rednecktexan1@msn.com the amount of $6 for the 4 bar sample pack for TFF and WhiskerKitty members
Posted By: Guide Cliff Hill

Re: Redneck's Catfish Bait for Juglines and Trotlines - 05/01/03 06:22 PM

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS STUFF WORKS!
I have been using two sample bars and have caught numerous fish on drop lines and jugs!IT is different than any other soap!
Thanks RT, for making this more available!
Big country
Posted By: Brent Pasley

Re: Redneck's Catfish Bait for Juglines and Trotlines - 05/01/03 06:40 PM

New guy here again.

Is it really soap? Do you put it on the hook?

Re: Redneck's Catfish Bait for Juglines and Trotlines - 05/01/03 07:13 PM

Yes Brent it is REALLY soap. Yes you put it on a hook.

Lye Soap has been used as a catfish bait for centurys. Former Governor Anne Richards even spoke in print about wading creeks as a kid running trotlines with soap.

There are numerous reasons why catfish love this caustic soap, but one of the main ones is they are attracted to the animal fat that is in it. The scents that I add only add to the power of the bait to catch fish.

This is an excellent trotline and jugline bait for good catches of eating sized cats.

For more information visit www.CatfishBaitSoap.com

Re: Redneck's Catfish Bait for Juglines and Trotlines - 05/01/03 07:24 PM

Also if you want to come by my home in Saginaw or office in North Dallas and pick some up I will do that for a limited time and offer it at a discount.

Just email RedneckTexan1@msn.com

Chad

------------------
The Texas Catfishing Resource
www.whiskerkitty.com

Rednecks Catfish Bait Soap
www.CatfishBaitSoap.com.com

Re: Redneck's Catfish Bait for Juglines and Trotlines - 05/04/03 03:48 AM

I am stopping the sample bar special. I will accept anything I receive postmarked through Monday but nothing after that.

------------------
The Texas Catfishing Resource
www.whiskerkitty.com

Rednecks Catfish Bait Soap
www.CatfishBaitSoap.com
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum