Texas Fishing Forum

HOMEMADE SLIP BOBBER - CHEAP & EZ!!!

Posted By: captain belly

HOMEMADE SLIP BOBBER - CHEAP & EZ!!! - 04/13/12 09:55 PM

I came up with a very inexpensive and easy way to make slip bobbers for fishing. After pricing large slip bobbers, I decided to come up with a way that wouldn't break the bank. I made a video on how to make them and posted it on you tube. I used a coffee straw and a swim noodle to create this bobber. The position of the straw in the video is totally up to you. This is how I like to fish this....it floats the way that is most desirable to me. however, the straw can be placed vertically (through the wall) if you want. I like it placed cross-section. Hope you enjoy this.... and if you like it, please send it to your buddies. You can make many of these at a fraction of the price of a store-bought large slip bobber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnH1-OkOUnI

Posted By: Don Morey

Re: HOMEMADE SLIP BOBBER - CHEAP & EZ!!! - 04/13/12 11:25 PM

WOW thhat a huge slop-bobber. Cool video. Now if I could just find a 10 pound bream to take it under. lol

Posted By: Rooster62

Re: HOMEMADE SLIP BOBBER - CHEAP & EZ!!! - 04/19/12 06:22 PM

That apppears to work really well: I believe I will give this a try. Thanks

Posted By: Bigjojo

Re: HOMEMADE SLIP BOBBER - CHEAP & EZ!!! - 04/20/12 12:30 AM

How big of a fish does it take to pull a bobber like that under? Or are you just waiting to see lateral movement instead?

I really liked your ideas for making the smaller ones. Im gonna have to make some of these.

Posted By: Hawkfish

Re: HOMEMADE SLIP BOBBER - CHEAP & EZ!!! - 04/20/12 05:54 PM

Great idea! Thanks!

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum