Texas Fishing Forum

EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2

Posted By: CLIFFORD IVERS

EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/19/03 08:19 PM

Hello everyone. Its good to be back after a a minor disruption at the Forum. How is everyone? Has anyone been to EM lake recently? I will sale my secret monster-cat fishing hole for a good price!....just joking. I may be going back this weekend(2/23). Ill try to leave a few monsters in the lake!!! lol.....Minor?...Yeah right!!!

Cliff
king@cats.com

[This message has been edited by CLIFFORD IVERS (edited 02-24-2003).]
Posted By: Bagacat

Re: EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/20/03 08:53 PM

I fish at harbor one marina, my boss has a boat out there. Lots of big Blues on shad. My freind bruce's Father makes a well known bait called "Ruby's bathroom". He sells it online and I can give you his Phone#. It's pretty cheap, it's just hard to handle with the smell and all.The stuff relly works good out there also.

Bobby

Re: EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/20/03 11:59 PM

BOBBY I have never heard of that. But I have heard of "ruby's red kooter chunks" It's a blood bait that works well also. My friend Bill introduced me to that when we were wading in the water on inner tubes at Twin Points Resort! You otta try it!

[This message has been edited by CLIFFORD IVERS (edited 02-24-2003).]

Re: EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/21/03 10:44 PM

Where do you get the chunks?

Re: EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/22/03 11:23 PM

Cliff,are you fishing this week?
Posted By: TxCatfishGuide

Re: EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/24/03 02:10 PM

Cliff

I tried to go out on Saturday but when I tried to pull my boat out of the pasture my truck sank to the axles in the mud so after spending several hours digging myself out of the mud and washing all the mud off the boat, I settled for going home and rigging up some new juglines.

I did do some bank fishing on Sunday since I still could not get the boat out, I caught 5 nice ones before the wind picked up and sent me home, spent the rest of the day getting equipment taken care of.

I will be out there pretty much every weekend starting in March when we get a little bit warmer at night, and sometimes a few times during the week as well (just depends on my work schedule).

Keep in touch....

Redneck

(BTW Shoot me an email when you get a chance at RedneckTexan1@msn.com I want to ask you a question about something we talked about.)

------------------
The Texas Catfishing Resource
www.whiskerkitty.com

Re: EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/24/03 11:24 PM

BAGACAT-There is a place out by azle that sells the chunks. I cant remember the name of the store, but an old couple owns it. Their name is Bill and Ruby and obviously his wife makes the bait herself.

I am prob going fishing this weekend 3/2.

Re: EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/24/03 11:29 PM

Redneck-Sounds like a real bummer. Anytime a fishing trip is interrupted it is a major nightmare! We need to hook up somtime and go fishing. It must be nice to get to go so much-lucky dog- You must be a single man!! lol

Re: EAGLE MT LAKE-PART 2 - 02/25/03 08:05 PM

Cliff, Would the sore be called Bluetop off Jacksboro? Rdnk, yea that sucks, I need a four weel drive my dern self!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum