Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Catfishing

Posted By: LakeForkLodge

Lake Fork Catfishing - 12/27/11 05:03 PM

The catfish are biting really good right now. Book your trip in January for $149 per person. Trip includes a full day guide trip, fishing cleaning, packaging and lodging with breakfast at Lake Fork Lodge. (903) 473-7236

Posted By: Trent Osborne

Re: Lake Fork Catfishing - 12/28/11 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: LakeForkLodge
The catfish are biting really good right now. Book your trip in January for $149 per person. Trip includes a full day guide trip, fishing cleaning, packaging and lodging with breakfast at Lake Fork Lodge. (903) 473-7236

Is this for eating size only or can it be for trophys? I'm very tempted and love me some AJ's Fish House and East Fork smile

Is the Bell Branch room available for one of these trips?

Also what is the number of anglers allowed per guide? Can you take 3 anglers?

Re: Lake Fork Catfishing - 12/28/11 04:14 PM

No extra on the room but the guide charges an extra $25

Re: Lake Fork Catfishing - 12/28/11 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Trent Osborne
Originally Posted By: LakeForkLodge

Is this for eating size only or can it be for trophys? I'm very tempted and love me some AJ's Fish House and East Fork smile

Is the Bell Branch room available for one of these trips?

Also what is the number of anglers allowed per guide? Can you take 3 anglers?

Numbers or Big Fish. Your choice.

Posted By: Trent Osborne

Re: Lake Fork Catfishing - 12/28/11 04:43 PM

Thanks for the reply, I'd rather focus on big fish and not numbers, I'll get my fill of fillets at AJ's wink I am talking to a couple buddies that I think will be interested and hope to be in touch with you soon.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum