Texas Fishing Forum

i have been very lucky

Posted By: MudHolesandBigCats

i have been very lucky - 08/24/11 12:57 PM

These past few days. The lake has been good to me and has been providing at least 1 good fish each trip. My pb went from 5 to 13 and now to 20. Thanks to all the guys on here that have been teaching me and taking me out. Tom, chicken, zach, Danny, any everyone else I've met recently.

Posted By: chikenfrie

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/24/11 01:09 PM

your welcome bud!! keep it up!!

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/24/11 01:15 PM

You and tom have done most of the teaching man! Thank you
Posted By: Gixxer1k

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/24/11 01:28 PM

Great job man! Congrats. A lot of great folks on here. I need to fish Lewisville one day!

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/24/11 01:33 PM

Thanks!
Posted By: acwil

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/24/11 01:42 PM

dosen't sound like luck to me
Posted By: quackattack

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/25/11 05:29 PM

what about me? sure i havent taught you much or helped you bring a big fish in, but ive sat there and shared many cigs with ya and stories! lol
Posted By: James Tucker

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/25/11 05:31 PM

Looks like you are figuring out a pattern. One BIG word of advise...KEEP NOTES! This will let you know what to do next year (or several years away) when all the elements are the same.

Hopefully we have full lakes next summer and your pattern will be different!
Posted By: DEERSTRANGLER�

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/25/11 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Fish Hauler's Guide Service
Looks like you are figuring out a pattern. One BIG word of advise...KEEP NOTES! This will let you know what to do next year (or several years away) when all the elements are the same.

Hopefully we have full lakes next summer and your pattern will be different!

+1 In your notes look at the lake where it's dry. If they lake is down low look at rocks and other structure that normally would be submerged. It can help you a lot when they do fill the lakes back up.
Posted By: BankfishinDave

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/25/11 10:37 PM

Congrats to ya Mudhole & Big Cat! Keep after 'em man, Winter & Spring right around the corner!
Posted By: King_Fisher

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/26/11 12:45 AM

Nice job man!!
Posted By: fishing_ken

Re: i have been very lucky - 08/26/11 01:47 AM

I miss fishing and chasing pb's..... but the new job is really good to me right now so i gotta take advantage. Congrats on your recent catches!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum