Texas Fishing Forum

What did Santa bring?

Posted By: Fishin' Nut

What did Santa bring? - 12/26/22 05:17 PM

I got 2 Raptor Racks with 6 Monster Rod Holders. My transom won't be sent to the dealer until February so when I can get a decent break in the weather I will be adding the racks and LED lighting. My wife is ready for me to have her garage back. I got parts scattered all over it. That all and all the empty boxes used for Christmas decorations makes it a challenge.
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: What did Santa bring? - 12/26/22 06:51 PM

I got to spend time with my family
Posted By: crapyetr

Re: What did Santa bring? - 12/26/22 06:56 PM

[Linked Image]

same thing as every year
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: What did Santa bring? - 12/26/22 09:36 PM

Time with family was nice.
Leak on frozen pipe in the attic was not.
Ate too much - was good, the diet needed after will not be... LOL
Gift cards to Bass Pro and Summit Racing - always need more hunting and fishing and speed parts!

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas.

Ken
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: What did Santa bring? - 12/26/22 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by KEGracing
Time with family was nice.
Leak on frozen pipe in the attic was not.
Ate too much - was good, the diet needed after will not be... LOL
Gift cards to Bass Pro and Summit Racing - always need more hunting and fishing and speed parts!

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas.

Ken

I remember the days of looking forward to hot rod parts! Wish I could get my mindset back into them one day.
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: What did Santa bring? - 12/27/22 11:28 AM

Got a couple reels to put on my green signature series rods. Color matched of course. lol. Got to get a break from the grind. Got to be home and just sit on the couch with my wife and my daughters while the littles played upstairs. Looking forward to a little more R&R this week. Back on the road starting Jan 3rd.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: What did Santa bring? - 12/27/22 02:26 PM

My wife got me a sweet Orvis fly fishing back pack! Great for carrying the essentials while walking the banks with my fly rod.

Yes, I fly fish (still a beginner but I like it!) and fish Catfish, Bass, Striped fish of all manner, Carp, Bluegills... you name it I want to catch it! Should it happen to be tasty... I will also eat it grill

Hope yall had a great Christmas! Ho ho ho!
Posted By: murraycamp

Re: What did Santa bring? - 12/31/22 02:24 PM

Good stuff

Attached picture 20221229_165218.jpg
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum