Texas Fishing Forum

someone got a new PB

Posted By: skeetmaster

someone got a new PB - 03/13/22 08:37 PM

Took a good friend of mine to Lewisville on Saturday for his first blue cat outing. We only caught two fish, a 13 and a 26. The first one was the 13 and he got it so it's now his PB. Pretty good when your first blue cat is a teener!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I got the 26 but I wished I could go back and give it to him. He deserves it. He's an ex-marine with more personal struggles than any one man deserves. Glad I got to bring him a day's happiness.

It's hard to keep in mind that the person beside you or behind you in line, or driving in front of you, or standing at the counter, or wherever, just might be dealing with something that you can't even imagine. Be patient everyone. Try to remember a time when you didn't deserve grace but someone gave it to you anyway.

texas
Posted By: Bluecat Bob

Re: someone got a new PB - 03/13/22 09:13 PM

You're a very good man, Geno.

We never know what personal struggles some folks are going through. I have to remind myself of this when someone treats me less than courteously when I am in a store. It's not all about me and my stupid ego!

Glad he caught a teener and look at that smile!!

cheers
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: someone got a new PB - 03/13/22 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by skeetmaster
It's hard to keep in mind that the person beside you or behind you in line, or driving in front of you, or standing at the counter, or wherever, just might be dealing with something that you can't even imagine. Be patient everyone. Try to remember a time when you didn't deserve grace but someone gave it to you anyway.

Well said!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: someone got a new PB - 03/13/22 10:41 PM

Awesome post and some solid fish. Congratulations to the Angler on his PB! Will be keeping him in my prayers. angel2
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: someone got a new PB - 03/14/22 10:52 AM

You're a good man Geno. My son served in the Marines and was in Iraq. I know what that does to a man and how messed up they can be in the head when they get spit back out into civilian life. I hope he overcomes his challenges.
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: someone got a new PB - 03/14/22 04:45 PM

Great job Geno. Contrats to the angler.
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: someone got a new PB - 03/14/22 10:50 PM

thumb
Posted By: DEWAYNE BULLARD

Re: someone got a new PB - 03/15/22 12:59 AM

Well done Geno ! Glad you got him out to enjoy a day fishing !
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum