Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Monster Video-Azul’s 50 lb Catfish Club!

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Lake Monster Video-Azul’s 50 lb Catfish Club! - 02/21/22 06:03 PM

Welcome to the 50 lb Club Chris Thompson. Check out Lewisville Lake Monster we got Saturday morning y’all! Hit subscribe and join our family!
Posted By: z289sec

Re: Azul’s 50 lb Catfish Club! - 02/21/22 06:22 PM

Nice!! I still gotta get to the 40's.

Re: Azul’s 50 lb Catfish Club! - 02/21/22 07:47 PM

Keep plugging away David! Your day will come soon buddy!
Posted By: skeetmaster

Re: Azul’s 50 lb Catfish Club! - 02/23/22 11:30 AM

Great job Chris. That was a tough day bring in a 50 pounder. A bunch of guys got skunked that day for sure. Man, when that wind lays down it just gets tough.
Posted By: Bluecat Bob

Re: Azul’s 50 lb Catfish Club! - 02/23/22 11:48 AM

Bravo!!

clap

These vids are getting better and better, Chris.

Re: Azul’s 50 lb Catfish Club! - 02/23/22 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by skeetmaster
Great job Chris. That was a tough day bring in a 50 pounder. A bunch of guys got skunked that day for sure. Man, when that wind lays down it just gets tough.

Thanks Geno! We’ve fished a ton of no wind days this winter and we were lucky to have lots of monster trips. I have a new secret weapon I have implemented the last 2 months and I really believe it’s a real game changer especially on days like that. No body else in the country is using it and I’m not going to share my new found secret with anyone unless they come fish on my boat. Your welcome on my boat anytime buddy and all you gotta do is ask.

We should have tripled our fish weight that trip but my buddy had freakin J hooks and we lost 7 big fish that day. If we struggle I like to put the blame on my shoulders and not the equipment and I have confidence in my equipment so no more learning trips on other guys boats. I enjoy helping guys get going but it’s gotta be on The War Machine from here on out. The other thing I’m kind of bummed about is that 50 should have been Jaxon’s Jr Lake Record and I feel like I let my son down a little. I always tell guys if we get one over 40 we’re going to let Jaxon battle it but Chris got excited and either forgot or didn’t realize what he had. I figure we got a couple of more cracks this season at getting Jax that record before the big fish party is over. He’s getting that record at some point I can guarantee that!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum