Texas Fishing Forum

We’re live Sunday Morning!

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

We’re live Sunday Morning! - 02/13/22 01:59 AM

We’re going live in the morning at 10 am. We’re going to start late as Jaxon is sick and I have to wait until my wife gets back in town first thing in the morning so she can watch the Texas Tornado. Im expecting some tough fishing as I imagine everything is out on 40-55 ft on my lake which is the hardest depths to fish on Lewisville but we’re going to give em hell and hope for the one or 2 more monsters before the party is over! Im prepared to grind hard to locate some big fish so come join me for the hunt!
Posted By: deucer02

Re: We’re live Sunday Morning! - 02/13/22 05:47 PM

I didn't realize there was that much work. You need a deck hand just to retie, rebait, and fetch the net!

Re: We’re live Sunday Morning! - 02/13/22 09:28 PM

Total annihilation today boys! 46 and 44 were the big fish with right around 300 lbs in the boat! Great live stream and had a ton of fun talking to all my friends! Will post a trip report later. 🤘🍀🤘
Posted By: Lewisville Catfishing

Re: We’re live Sunday Morning! - 02/13/22 10:17 PM

You did awesome Chris. Anyone who's fished Lewisville much knows the low odds of catching multiple blues in the 40's on that lake (lots of 20's and teens though) with as much fishing pressure as it sees. I think we'll see you grab the lake record on stream one day out there.
bow_down
Posted By: DEWAYNE BULLARD

Re: We’re live Sunday Morning! - 02/13/22 11:06 PM

Great Job , enjoyed seeing your excitement!

Re: We’re live Sunday Morning! - 02/14/22 03:39 AM

Thanks Guys! Really appreciate it!

Bluecatn is pure Chaos at times Deucer! I love it! Lost some giants today and definitely needed some backup on multiple occasions. Very difficult to bring in 2-3 big fish at the same time when your solo. The triple takedowns at the beginning, tangling em up and breaking everything off losing all 3 was a major punch to the gut but we kept grinding,

I’m honored to be complimented like that from such high level anglers like both Eric and Dewayne! Thats really cool guys! Thanks a ton!
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: We’re live Sunday Morning! - 02/14/22 05:39 AM

It was a great show Chris clap thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum