Texas Fishing Forum

Richland Chambers "Eaters"

Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Richland Chambers "Eaters" - 12/18/21 12:28 PM

As we get closer to the Holidays, the Guide Business slows a little and this gave me the opportunity to get one of my Grandkids and his friend on the Lake for a Tuesday fishing trip. We launched around Noon and were back cleaning fish by 3PM! fish
In addition to some really nice Eater Size Blues, the boys caught a lot of Monster White Bass as both the Cats and Whites were feeding on a large school of Shad on a 26' Hump that was in 35' FOW. They caught all their Cats on Danny Kings Blood Punch Bait on a # 4 Treble Hook fished near the bottom. (See Pics) We catch a lot of Whites/Catfish in this way in the Spring and I guess the warm Fall has the same pattern in place as the water temp as recent as yesterday was still 60.5 degrees. I had a threesome out yesterday for an AM trip and they had their 75 fish limits of Whites by 9AM and then put around 50 Cats in the ice chest in the next two hours. I'm not sure how long this will last but we have openings the week of December 27th if anyone is interested in loading the freezer with filets! Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz and give us a call at 903-389-4117. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Richland Chambers "Eaters" - 12/19/21 06:54 PM

Nice report. Love those smiles. thumb
Posted By: Bluecat Bob

Re: Richland Chambers "Eaters" - 12/20/21 03:29 AM

Miles of smiles!!!!