Texas Fishing Forum

Lost a planer board at TWOK today

Posted By: ssfireman

Lost a planer board at TWOK today - 12/14/21 12:24 AM

I was trying out my new planer boards and when i moved to a different area one of them must have flown out. i stopped and started getting everything ready and couldnt find it so i put everything up and headed back so it couldnt have been in the water longer then 20 min. I went back the direction I moved down the lake and someone had to of picked it up. mad I will know it when i see it so if you got it please just give it back. thanks steve
Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)

Re: Lost a planer board at TWOK today - 12/14/21 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by ssfireman
I was trying out my new planer boards and when i moved to a different area one of them must have flown out. i stopped and started getting everything ready and couldnt find it so i put everything up and headed back so it couldnt have been in the water longer then 20 min. I went back the direction I moved down the lake and someone had to of picked it up. mad I will know it when i see it so if you got it please just give it back. thanks steve

Shame if someone took it Steve, I hope you get it back.
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Lost a planer board at TWOK today - 12/14/21 03:48 PM

Lost a ton of boards over the last 6 yrs. I used to lose my Zakks that same way! When I switched to Parks 2 yrs ago I haven’t had a single one take flight. My guess is Parks are heavier. My issue is when I break one off some yahoo wake boarder picks em up and takes em not even knowing what the heck they have in their hands. I started writing my number on em but have yet to get a phone call.
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: Lost a planer board at TWOK today - 12/27/21 04:58 AM

I was using them fir bull redfish 2 years ago and lost one at sea. Washed up on the beach 30 miles to the north. Guy called me (had # on it) and returned it to me.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum