Texas Fishing Forum

Live Custom Abu Garcia Giveaway tonight!

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Live Custom Abu Garcia Giveaway tonight! - 12/01/21 03:55 PM

We’re almost to 300 subs y’all! We’re going live tonight at 7 pm to give away an Abu Garcia 6500 Bluecat custom. We’re also giving away (5) 10 packs of 8/0 Whisker Seeker Octopus Circle offset bent eyes with an El Gato Azul TV decal with each pack. All you got to do is subscribe to the channel and watch the 200 subscriber video. Leave a comment on that video and I will drop your name in the hat! Good luck everybody and see y’all tonight!🍀🍀🍀

Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Live Custom Abu Garcia Giveaway tonight! - 12/02/21 02:59 PM

Sorry I couldn't tune in. We went and saw The Chosen Christmas movie and it was great.

Re: Live Custom Abu Garcia Giveaway tonight! - 12/02/21 05:13 PM

It went great Matt! Picked up 9 more subs and gave away some good stuff! One of our TFF boys won some hooks, Ken Graham! Congratulations Ken! We’re fishing with Santa live Sunday morning so you and Pax should tune in and ask Santa some questions! Gonna be fun🎅
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: Live Custom Abu Garcia Giveaway tonight! - 12/03/21 12:17 AM

Thanks Chris! Do those hooks come with lessons??? fish Or maybe you can train them before I get them! I will keep watching the videos and live feed when I can, but you know I am a little slow...

I am going to go try to find some fish this weekend, if nothing changes. Have not been in about 3 weeks. Just have to carve out some time Saturday afternoon to watch my Crimson Tide bust Georgia... I hope!

Talk to you soon. Thanks again for the contest and hooks.

Ken

Re: Live Custom Abu Garcia Giveaway tonight! - 12/03/21 01:07 PM

Your welcome on my boat any time Ken, just say when! Send me your address and I will get those hooks in the mail buddy🍀🍀🍀
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Live Custom Abu Garcia Giveaway tonight! - 12/03/21 03:41 PM

Ken, you need to fix your priorities. Three weeks is not acceptable.
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: Live Custom Abu Garcia Giveaway tonight! - 12/03/21 11:52 PM

Tim,

I will take my punishment like a man... will be on the water at daylight tomorrow if all goes well! LOL

Seriously, having moved around the country with work, and all my and wife's family a long way off, makes holidays a mess. And all the parents are getting older, cant travel well. Have to do what we have to do.

But I am going to try them this weekend!

Chris - Thank you brother! And would love to have you guys down to Cedar Creek sometime! It is not Texoma, but there are some good fish in the little pond. Your welcome on my boat too... not the set up you have, but it works in a pinch! Will send you the address. Thanks again!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum