Texas Fishing Forum

Lavon November 13th

Posted By: Catfish Tim

Lavon November 13th - 11/13/21 08:25 PM

Well, after getting my pants scared off me yesterday, Wyatt and I were back at it today. Started out with just a little wind and that soon died down to no wind. So, we pulled boards with the trolling motor all morning. Action was slow and steady. Surface temps just can't seem to get below 60 degrees. Fish seemed to be a bit more scattered today after the wind changing direction about 40 times yesterday and last night. All in all we had a pretty solid day. I kept three fish to eat, two 7s and an 8. We let one smaller fish go and we turned two 16s and a 21 back into the water. One of the 16s and the 21 came on a pretty cool double.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/13/21 09:36 PM

Way to go Tim. I really wanted to go this morning but with no wind I decided not to. I do not like to power drift, i never seem to have any luck with it. But it looks like I should of tried my luck. Great fish.

I had a friend bass fishing on Lavon this morning and he caught quite a few nice fish. I figured the cold morning would have shut down the bite until later in the day but he proved me wrong.
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/13/21 10:09 PM

thumb
Posted By: Bluecat Bob

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/14/21 03:32 AM

Nice job!

Wind has been crazy all week, and more of the same this coming week.
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/14/21 04:33 AM

Great job

I went easy today and went crappie fishing
Wasn’t good
It glad you smoked them
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/14/21 01:23 PM

Nice work Tim! 👍🤠👍
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/15/21 12:08 AM

Nice work Tim! Good picture.

Ken
Posted By: SwampHunter

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/15/21 04:14 AM

Hey that was us over in the other boat , we ended up get one caught after you left , we must of been too deep at first , there was lots of fish being marked but not much action
Nice meeting you

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/15/21 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Blue Blazer 2400
Way to go Tim. I really wanted to go this morning but with no wind I decided not to. I do not like to power drift, i never seem to have any luck with it. But it looks like I should of tried my luck. Great fish.

I had a friend bass fishing on Lavon this morning and he caught quite a few nice fish. I figured the cold morning would have shut down the bite until later in the day but he proved me wrong.

Always go fishin when you can. you never know when they will be turned on. It wasn't a great day, but it was sure a good day. Anytime it's that nice out there and you can catch a few fish too, it's a blessing to be out there!

Re: Lavon November 13th - 11/15/21 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by SwampHunter
Hey that was us over in the other boat , we ended up get one caught after you left , we must of been too deep at first , there was lots of fish being marked but not much action
Nice meeting you

Same story fellas. I drug baits through a lot of marks to get what we did. Now that I know your boat, I'll stop and say hello when I see you out there!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum