Texas Fishing Forum

Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time!

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/18/21 06:22 PM

Wanted to say thanks for all the support my TFF bros have shown on our venture into YouTube land. It’s been a huge learning process but we’re starting to gain momentum and we’ve picked up 100 subscribers in the last 3 months. We’re closing in on 200 subs! Really appreciate you guys and it’s been fun getting to know some of y’all that have subscribed and love Catfishing as much as we do. We’re going to start to do more live streams from my boat as well as continue to make trip videos and how-to videos. We still have a lot to figure out but we’re getting there slowly.

I’m holding another give away as we close in on and hit the 200 subscriber mark. I have more Driftmaster Rod Holders and circle hooks to give away and will also be coming up with some more gear to throw in to show my gratitude.

We’ve got subscribers coming in from South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia, California, Mexico, and even Great Britain. Hope to see some more TFF guys subscribe and join us on our adventures. I know we’re not the greatest catfish anglers on the planet but we know how to have a good time and we usually do pretty good!

My channel is about brotherhood, positive vibes, learning new things, family, God, and just having a good time while chasing fish. If your into those things than subscribe and join us on our adventures. I guarantee you’ll meet some great folks on my channel.

If your a new subscriber, make sure you at least watch part of a video or short, give a thumbs up, and leave me a comment so the sub will get a good hook set. YouTube has been unsubscribing if your not active.

Here is the link: El Gato Azul TV
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/18/21 08:09 PM

Wow, congratulations Chris! Glad you are seeing growth and success on the channel...

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/18/21 08:32 PM

Thanks buddy! It’s much harder to catch good video than it is to catch good fish that’s for sure! I’m learning a little more each time I make one. These live streams are a ton of fun and it should gain better momentum once we start getting into better fish. Once this get-together is over I will start planning some trips to Trophy Fisheries and hopefully you and Wyatt can join me and Jaxon on a big fish adventure. We’ll be dragging the War Machine to Texoma, Twok, and Lavon real soon brother!!
Posted By: rod-man

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/18/21 10:49 PM

I just subscribed

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/18/21 11:33 PM

Thanks rod man! Appreciate ya buddy! Make sure you watch a short or a video and leave me a comment on one of them so your sub doesn’t get removed by youtube. I will add your name to the giveaway when you post a comment. Thanks again!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/19/21 03:45 AM

Hard work pays off! Good job. thumb

Side Note Subscribed also! cheers

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/19/21 03:59 AM

Thanks Chuck! Really appreciate you pardner! You are the patron saint of TFF and it means a lot to have you with riding with us!

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/19/21 06:26 AM

YouTube unsubscribed one of you new subscribers. If you are a new subscriber check to see if you are still subscribed to the channel. You gotta watch a video or a short and send me a comment so the sub will stick. YouTube will unsubscribed you if you don’t. Also let’s me know who you are so I can put your name into the drawing! Big thanks to all y’all that subscribed tonight!
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/19/21 01:50 PM

Just subscribed.....thanks for putting out the content!
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/19/21 01:51 PM

Wait.... I think I just thanked you for putting out! roflmao

Re: Closing in on 200 subscribers! It’s give-away time! - 10/19/21 02:20 PM

LMAO!!! Thanks Brian! Appreciate you checking us out and thanks for subscribing. We’re going to start changing the format a little bit on the videos to be less montage with music and more live action and explaining what we’re doing. I think this will be more appealing to viewers. We’ll still do the occasional montage because those are what I enjoy watching so we’re going to pivot towards more of what the viewers seem to like. We’re still trying to find our way…don’t forget to leave a comment on one of the videos so your sub sticks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum