Texas Fishing Forum

Special Guests on board Sandy Too today

Posted By: Catfish Tim

Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/19/21 06:29 PM

It was a great day on the water...

Wyatt and I were fortunate to have two special guests on the boat today. El Gato Azul and his Texas Tornado Jaxon spent the morning fishing Lavon with us. We had no wind, bluebird sky and coming up on a full moon. The odds were against us...

We had a plan to start in the ditch at the pumphouse, then drift the flats at Brockdale. We did as planned and the ditch produced a teener and a couple eaters but the flats were no bueno. We changed it up and went to the east side. We hit the west shore of the Ticky Creek cove and didn't 10 minutes in before we had a rod get smoked. Sidewinder on the #6 rod.

Managing the planer boards and the trolling motor was nothing compared to having two Texas Tornados in the boat. We pulled it off. We ended up with a 26, the teener, a couple eaters and a lot of fun. Thanks for coming out with us fellas. We had a blast...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bluecat Bob

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/19/21 07:19 PM

Bravo!!!

Looks like a winner.

The Livestream was cool (I joined for the first 30 mins) and while the conditions sucked for fishing, it was nice that the kiddos got to enjoy a nice sunny day on the water.

It looked like they had a good time, and well done managing the ‘game sharing’ on their machine lol.
Posted By: DEWAYNE BULLARD

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/19/21 11:25 PM

Nice day Wtg.
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/20/21 02:11 AM

thumb
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/20/21 03:02 AM

Thanks again Tim! Conditions were tough and it was hot but both Jax and I had a blast! Fishing was fun but It was great to see Jaxon and Wyatt get along so well and build a friendship as quickly as you and I did. I feel like your my long lost brother and watching those 2 boys together was like watching twins. The Twin Texas Tornadoes!!🌪🌪. Guaranteed to tear Ship up!! . I know we’ll be doing it again soon so looking foreword to making some more good memories!

These be the good ol days!
[Linked Image]

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/20/21 12:04 PM

I still can't get over how much alike they are. Looking forward to getting together again. I think a trip to Twok together would be a blast.
Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/20/21 02:56 PM

Definately tough conditions out there... I finally found some in West fork in the timber.... nothing huge, but got some table fare for the group. Found out at the end of the trip someone brought a Nanner on the boat with them.... realmad
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/20/21 04:53 PM

Cant beat that with a stick ! Looks like a lot of fun guys !!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/20/21 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nickbyrd
Cant beat that with a stick ! Looks like a lot of fun guys !!

Could not have said it any better! "Lifetime Memories"! rockon
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/20/21 05:39 PM

Nice job guys! Look forward to seeing you in Oct.

Ken

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/21/21 11:21 AM

Thanks fellas. Better eat your wheaties if your gonna have two Texas Tornadoes on the boat! It was a great trip.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/21/21 12:34 PM

Nice to have good friends come together for a day on the water. The Tennessee has been rough and tough the last few weeks. We took CT's lead and hired JR Hall for a 8 hour trip on Sept 29. During Saturday's downpour, his client reeled in a 70+ lb blue out of Guntersville.
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/21/21 12:36 PM

Great job on the fish and enjoyed the livestream banana those two well remember the awesome time y'all made for them thumb
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/21/21 01:30 PM

Thanks fellas! Fishing with 2 wild aced 5 yr old boys ain’t easy but it sure is fun. This winter is going to be the funnest one yet watching them finally tangle with bigger fish.

Tim, my Wife asked me last night if I wanted to head up to Texoma after Thanksgiving for a few days. She visits her aunt up there while Jax and I fish. You and Wyatt should drive up and join us in our search for the 100 lbr if y’all are in town.

Re: Special Guests on board Sandy Too today - 09/22/21 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by 🍀El Gato Azul🍀
Thanks fellas! Fishing with 2 wild aced 5 yr old boys ain’t easy but it sure is fun. This winter is going to be the funnest one yet watching them finally tangle with bigger fish.

Tim, my Wife asked me last night if I wanted to head up to Texoma after Thanksgiving for a few days. She visits her aunt up there while Jax and I fish. You and Wyatt should drive up and join us in our search for the 100 lbr if y’all are in town.

That sounds like a good time Chris. I think there is a 100 pounder or two lurking up there. If Sam and I don't go to Toledo Bend, we'll have to get together on that...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum