Texas Fishing Forum

Part 2

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Part 2 - 08/15/21 12:28 PM

Here is part 2 of The Monster Hunters. This part 2 has a lot of back and forth conversation with me snd my son on the first half of the video. I put all that stuff in there so I can look back and remember the good times we shared on the boat. It’s not always about catching fish guys. Sometimes it’s about a much deeper meaning! Hope y’all enjoy snd part 3 will be more about the fishing as we had another Jr angler on the boat that broke his Personal Best several times. Hope y’all enjoy! I will be showing more of what and how we do our thing on future videos. These are about having fun with kids on the boat. Will also be doing more how to videos real soon so if anybody wants to know anything in particular then hollar at me and let me know. Tight lines snd God Bless!
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Part 2 - 08/15/21 12:49 PM

thumb
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Part 2 - 08/15/21 12:52 PM

You get any faster action and you're gonna have to teach Disco to reel em in too!

Re: Part 2 - 08/15/21 01:06 PM

Thanks Tim! We were on a roll last weekend for sure! Part 3 was my favorite video to make so far. I’m hoping all the clips I shot on this next part is good because I have not had a chance to look at them yet. Thanks for watching buddy! I think we’re taking this weekend off from fishing as my wife is a little bit sick snd I had promised to take her next.
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Part 2 - 08/15/21 01:10 PM

Yeah, I'm gonna be off the water too. I got me second COVID shot yesterday and I'm all stiff and sore. I had to get the vaccine to get into some of the places I work so I really didn't have a choice. Gonna be in Utah all week and I still think I'm gonna pull the boat out and work on it next weekend so those big blues will have to wait a couple weeks for me to get after em again...
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Part 2 - 08/18/21 12:40 AM

As always. Awesome video. Keep making those MEMORIES! cheers
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Part 2 - 08/18/21 05:43 PM

Need more videos! My laundry room flooded this week. The Boss said that boat will remain parked until the washer and dryer are working again. Probably be after Labor Day before I wet a hook again.

Re: Part 2 - 08/18/21 06:00 PM

Thanks for watching guys. Part 2 didn’t perform that well and I think it might be because I put a lot of father and son back and forth interaction in the first half and it was pretty long too. I had to put that stuff in there to memorialize those kinds of moments shared between me and my son forever. It’s those kinds of moments I love the most!!

Dang Nut! Sounds like my wife! Lol! I just finished editing part 3 buddy and it’s one of my instant favorites for sure. 9 yr old Jr angler on the boat broke his personal best several times and new PB’s are always my favorite trips. I think we had 4 or 5 fish over 20 in an hour and a half which is really good for Lewisville. I will upload it when I get back in the office later.
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Part 2 - 08/19/21 01:05 AM

Oh yea !
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum