Texas Fishing Forum

Azul is on Facebook.

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Azul is on Facebook. - 08/04/21 04:43 PM

I’m a freakin caveman when it comes to technology for the most part but I finally broke down and started a Facebook page so I can connect with other anglers and friends. I don’t really know how it works just yet but if any of ya’ll want to connect then here is my page. It’s set to private so send me a friend request and message me so I know you are a TFF bro.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069206626063

Azul’s FB page
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/04/21 05:21 PM

banana
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/04/21 09:25 PM

Next thing you know you'll be getting rid of that flip phone breakdance partyon
Posted By: Bluecat Bob

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 12:27 AM

Haha!

I just sent you a friend request... Bob Dodd, aka Texas Brit, aka hopeless n00b!

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Texas Brit
Haha!

I just sent you a friend request... Bob Dodd, aka Texas Brit, aka hopeless n00b!

Gotcha Bob cheers your gonna be changing your handle Hopelessnoob if i you keep hanging around places like this amigo!
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 03:42 AM

I just sent a request

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 06:12 AM

Gotcha Shannon cheers
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 12:16 PM

Sorry brother. No FB here. I got rid of it a while back. Too much hate and vitriol on there. It was all either I hate democrats or I hate republicans. Life's to short...
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 02:15 PM

I've seen ya post a few things.

Welcome to the devil called FB.

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Catfish Tim
Sorry brother. No FB here. I got rid of it a while back. Too much hate and vitriol on there. It was all either I hate democrats or I hate republicans. Life's to short...

I only use it to connect with my angler buddies and childhood friends Tim. You know I love my personal freedoms and I stand up and salute the flag so you know where I stand on that buddy but I don’t talk politics or engage in the hate that is on full display these days. I despise how every aspect of our lives is politicized now by both sides and I just want to live my life wild and free without some stranger telling me how I should live my life.

I love the brotherhood and fellowship that TFF has provided me and I wouldn’t be the angler I am today without it. Never would have net all the good folks and friends I have made on here over the years. Most of my high level angler buddies aren’t on the TFF any longer and I crave knowledge just like everyone on this forum. I’m still learning just like everyone but my old mentors are all gone and now I have a way of staying connected with them better which will allow me to keep growing as a Bluecat angler. I’m a student of the game and to get to the next layer I need my mentors help. Tight lines and God Bless!
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 03:53 PM

I have a FB page, but don't use it much... really hate FB overall, but more and more of the race tracks and other places just update their FB page, and not their actual website.

So I get forced to look at it time to time.

Will send you a friend request.

Ken
Posted By: 007catking

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/05/21 06:01 PM

Sent you frinde request
Posted By: ggoytia

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/09/21 03:28 PM

Sent ya a fb request, I hope I did it correctly.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/09/21 04:35 PM

You might consider a private FB group with the same name as your YouTube channel. That way you can control what is posted there and membership is by invitation only. Plus you won't see what others post on their personal FB page.

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/09/21 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut
You might consider a private FB group with the same name as your YouTube channel. That way you can control what is posted there and membership is by invitation only. Plus you won't see what others post on their personal FB page.

Baby steps Carey! I’m kind of overwhelmed right now just getting all this stuff figured out. It took me 10 yrs of looking at TFF before I set up profile buddy.

Re: Azul is on Facebook. - 08/09/21 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by ggoytia
Sent ya a fb request, I hope I did it correctly.

I gotcha amigo!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum