Texas Fishing Forum

Catfish Warrior bullied at school…

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/15/21 12:53 AM

I wanted to share this with my Catfishin bros. Action Jaxon the Catfish Warrior was bullied by an older kid on the playground. It ended about how I expected it would.

Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/15/21 01:11 AM

That is EXACTLY what needed to happen! Great job ! My Dad told me never to start a fight , but always end it. He said hit them till you are too tired to hit them anymore, then start kicking them.
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/15/21 01:30 AM

Only one way to deal with a bully and that's it. My son was a little older when it happened to him, same process and same outcome. The teacher that called us into the office knew the score. He said it was a pretty good punch. Kid never bothered him again... Moral of your story is, if you're a bully never mess with a Texas Tornado! Way to go Jax...
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/15/21 12:39 PM

Great job Jax. Raising him right Chris.

Pax just went to his first lesson of Ju Jitsu this week. We always tell him to never start a fight but if some is being mean to him to always defend himself.

Bullies always end up getting what they deserve. They might get away with it for a while but it always catches up to them.

Keep up the good work Jax. As soon as it cools down a bit let’s gets the kids together for some fishing Chris.
Posted By: YEE_YEE

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/15/21 02:34 PM

Fight like a bear eat like a billy goat wtg
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/16/21 09:36 AM

Great job defending yourself Mr. Jax! thumb.... I was pretty proud when my son had enough of the school bully and popped him in front of my wife and the principal.... You're definitely raising him right Mr. Gato thumb

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/16/21 12:36 PM

Thanks amigos! I was very proud of the boy. Somebody actually gave it a thumbs down. Can y’all believe that? Probably the bully’s “Karen” mommy or sorry excuse for a dad who Jax gave the whoopin too. Lol!
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/16/21 04:33 PM

Love it. Same teaching I have used for years... you better not start it, but do your best to finish it! Beat the bullstuffing out of the bully!

Ken
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/16/21 05:41 PM

Should have forced that bully to eat a cicada! grin

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/16/21 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut
Should have forced that bully to eat a cicada! grin

Ha! Love it Carey…I asked Jaxon how it went down and he said the kid kept throwing the basketball at his face on the basketball court. Jax told him to stop several times and the older boy said what are you gonna do about it and did it again and then punched Jaxon in the eye. Jax said he popped the kid in the nose, hit him in the chin and then took the kid down with a single leg. Got in full mount and rained down fists and elbows.

I grew up boxing, wrestling, and training jujitsu. I’ve been training him up every night before bath time for the last year and half so he would be ready when the day comes. We drill for 30 minutes and my little Texas Tornado is a beast. Jax is a very nice and respectful boy but he is just like his dad when it comes to bullies. We put em down hard. You don’t mess with a Texas Tornado! texas 🌪🌪🌪

PS guys…I really don’t want my son to be a fighter but I do want him to be a finisher.
I promote Peace and goodwill but sometimes you gotta go to war and that’s just the facts of life. ✌️☮️🕊

Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Catfish Warrior bullied at school… - 07/18/21 03:48 PM

Nice! 8 yo vs. a 5 yo is pretty unfair. Bully is right! Picking on someone smaller.

Never go looking for trouble, but if it comes to you...gotta stand up for yourself. Glad your boy stood up for himself.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum