Texas Fishing Forum

Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/02/21 02:29 PM

This is our latest video from our May trips. Part 1 we fished the flooded Vegetation, chased Flatheads, and spent Mother’s Day fishing with the family. Part 2 will have some graph pics as well as more in depth video of what we’re doing. Hope y’all enjoy, we sure had fun making them! If y’all like some of our videos then hit subscribe and leave me a comment. Im trying to grow the channel so me and my son can have another cool hobby we can do together as he gets older. I’m also going to start doing some more in depth detailed videos for my subscribers on exactly what we’re doing and how we fish. Big Thank you to all you guys who have already subscribed. I appreciate you guys and y’all give me motivation to try to make better videos.

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/02/21 02:48 PM

Part 2
Posted By: Fish fanatic

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/02/21 03:19 PM

Great videos bud
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/02/21 11:03 PM

Awesome post and video. As always, thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: Drycreek3189

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/02/21 11:56 PM

As always, I enjoyed the video !
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/03/21 12:36 AM

Great videos. These are some of you best yet. Screens shots look good
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/03/21 02:32 AM

Great vids! thumb
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/03/21 12:25 PM

Chris, you are one lucky El Gato! That boy is something special. He reminds me so much of my Wyatt it's not even funny. When the video came up of that Flat Head laier I could almost smell em! And again I'm reminded that I need one of those bean bags for Wy'man to crash on. Keep up the good work brother...
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/03/21 12:33 PM

Cool. I'll subscribe tonight. After The Boss goes to bed, I switch to YouTube and watch fishing videos. I'll enjoy this one because you will be fishing my old stomping grounds.

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/03/21 04:14 PM

Thanks Amigos! cheers

Getting a little better each time Matt. Finally getting into a groove where I’m more comfortable shooting video while fishing. It’s taken 2 yrs but we’re finally off and running.

Luck of the Irish Tim! 🍀. If Wyatt is anything like Jax then you got yourself a real handful! That beanbag is a game changer for fishing long trips with a little guy. He is in that thing half the day playing and laying with his dog, eating snacks, taking nap, or watching YouTube videos. I don’t care what he does as long as he helps me when I ask and he has fun on the water. The older he gets the more he likes the fishing part so my plan seems to be working.

Thanks for the support Carey...I’ll try and make the videos entertaining and hopefully help a few guys put more fish in the boat along the way.
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/04/21 06:41 PM

[Linked Image]

Chris, look what I found! Slime Green!

Re: Spring Catfishing High Water and Flooded Vegetation Part 1 - 06/04/21 06:56 PM

I see a new beanbag in Jaxon’s future! Lol.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum