Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville 4-11

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Lewisville 4-11 - 04/11/21 09:18 PM

Got out and fished this morning with my First Mate Action Jaxon. Got bait in 32 ft and headed north to look shallow. We started out anchoring the mouth of the Trinity in 3 ft. We caught 12 eaters early but were getting picked to death by dinks. Wind started to pick up so we made a move south to mid depth and found a big pile of fish in 22 ft at the bottom of a ledge. Pulled boards 2 drifts through em end we hammered em good the rest of the day. We finished with 35 eaters, a couple of teeners, a 25, and a double 20 to end the day.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lewisville 4-11 - 04/11/21 10:08 PM

Awesome post as always! Keep living the dream! thumb
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Lewisville 4-11 - 04/11/21 10:09 PM

Man that is awesome looks like y'all had a blast banana
Way to go Jaxon thumb
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Lewisville 4-11 - 04/12/21 01:12 AM

Great job bud. Jax is putting the hammer down on them. I haven’t had a chance to get out for the past couple of weeks and I am itching to go
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Lewisville 4-11 - 04/12/21 03:04 AM

God that black hat has to be hot
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Lewisville 4-11 - 04/12/21 03:11 AM

Beautiful fish and more great memories. thumb
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Lewisville 4-11 - 04/12/21 03:44 AM

Thanks Amigos! cheers We had a blast!

Originally Posted by Fish Killer
God that black hat has to be hot

Lmao! We were wearing our hoodies and bibs all morning. I wasn’t hot a bit in that hat even later in the day Fish Killer. It only got to 85 today and the wind was blowing 15 mph. That’s a long way from hot here in Texas. I work outside so I guess I’m used to it. The hat is a vented shantung with a sweat band sewn in anyhoot. I was also sitting under my T-Top sippn on some cold ones and listening to some tunes, cool as the breeze. The only things that got hot were my reels from all the fish we were catching. 👍🤠👍🎣
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: Lewisville 4-11 - 04/12/21 11:14 AM

High Plains Drifter hit em again! Solid work brother! I had a feeling I was missing a pretty good opportunity on Saturday but that Crawfish Boil on Sunday made it worth it. That first pic when I opened the thread made me belly laugh! That boy... Most kids his age would be happy to catch a little cat like that. You've ruined him! haha.
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Lewisville 4-11 - 04/13/21 01:12 AM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum