Texas Fishing Forum

Moving to Oklahoma

Posted By: Huntxtrm

Moving to Oklahoma - 02/05/21 01:22 PM

Well, I have taken a new job in Oklahoma. Moving up on The Grand Lake of the Cherokees. Going to miss Texas, in a bad way. This forum has been good to me. Learned a lot here. But, its a deal I could not pass up. Do any of you have any experience fishing GL? Or know of any good fishing forums up here? I will be back to Texas from time to time. I am a Texas boy at heart.
Posted By: FlyFX

Re: Moving to Oklahoma - 02/05/21 02:51 PM

Good luck
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Moving to Oklahoma - 02/05/21 04:00 PM

I stay on the board and I'm in arkansas... I have a lot of good friends in Texas and Oklahoma and Alabama.... Grand lake has very nice blues in it... It also has big spoonbills.... I used to live in Oklahoma. It's got good fishing too good luck on the new job

Re: Moving to Oklahoma - 02/05/21 07:18 PM

Awesome, thanks guys. I will be staying on the forum too. I will be back in Texas quit often.
Posted By: ddeeds23

Re: Moving to Oklahoma - 02/08/21 01:25 AM

I would recommend joining the Grand Lake Fishing Facebook group. Lots of great information there! Grand is an awesome lake

Re: Moving to Oklahoma - 02/08/21 10:46 AM

I dont have a FB account anymore. I got off of that flood of negativity. Everything I saw on there, seemed someone belittling someone else. No family pictures, or vacations, or fun on there anymore. Seems that the bad out weighed the good. I try my best to kerp negativity out of my life. Lifes too short to walk around with a sour [censored] look on your face all day. Lol. My opinion.
Posted By: FlyFX

Re: Moving to Oklahoma - 02/08/21 12:45 PM

Not gonna be able to help bait holes with you that far away.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Moving to Oklahoma - 02/08/21 09:53 PM

I moved to Alabama 6 years ago. I'm still hanging around.

Re: Moving to Oklahoma - 02/09/21 01:08 AM

Lol, Ill have some spots for you up here, if you ever get up this way.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum