Texas Fishing Forum

Merry Christmas!

Posted By: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€

Merry Christmas! - 12/25/20 03:52 PM

Wishing all my catfishin amigos a Merry Christmas! Hope everyone enjoys the Holliday and stays safe! Canā€™t wait to get on the water tomorrow and get some Christmas Toads!
texas
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/20 04:39 PM

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope Santa was good to yā€™all. He was to me.....I got me some Zakk Royce planer boards and some new terminal tackle. Canā€™t wait to try them
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/20 04:49 PM

Merry Christmas All.

On the water tomorrow!

Ken
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/20 09:53 PM

Merry Christmas Amigo
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/20 10:27 PM

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family Buddy and to all of you catfishing brethren banana angel
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/20 10:29 PM

Merry Christmas El Gato, good luck fishing Saturday.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/20 11:56 PM

On Christmas Day a Savior was born. His name is Jesus Christ. God's gift to all of mankind. By accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior you will have eternal life in heaven. Jesus suffered and died for all of our sins and made it very easy to accept him as your savior. A simple "Sinners Prayer" is all you need to do, if you want Jesus as your savior. The prayer is this. " God forgive me a sinner. I want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ has my savior. Amen." What a gift. Merry Christmas. angel2
Posted By: Dan90210 ā˜®

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/26/20 03:28 AM

Merry Christmas my ninjas!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/26/20 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
On Christmas Day a Savior was born. His name is Jesus Christ. God's gift to all of mankind. By accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior you will have eternal life in heaven. Jesus suffered and died for all of our sins and made it very easy to accept him as your savior. A simple "Sinners Prayer" is all you need to do, if you want Jesus as your savior. The prayer is this. " God forgive me a sinner. I want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ has my savior. Amen." What a gift. Merry Christmas. angel2

Amen!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum