Texas Fishing Forum

Feeling Blessed

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Feeling Blessed - 12/18/20 12:34 AM

Most of all, from my family to yours l want to wish everyone a very very Merry Christmas. I know it's different this year but we always manage to get through these things.

My fishing report is courtesy of Chris Catman Watson.

Sandbass and hybrids are holding deep in water depths of 30 to 40ft. 
They are good fish, the trick is to get the first couple of taps and so they're  fired up. You get the fish going, they stop and you move to the next spot. It's not limits but they're solid fish and it's just always different this time of the year.

Chris Watson is doing well on his catfish although catching bait has been a huge problem it may take two days to wrangle enough bait for one fishing trip.

Unfortunately I’m writing this report while icing my knee at the Green Oak Therapy Center in Waxahachie. 

Yes the shoulder has almost recovered from rotator cuff surgery now we may be talking knee replacement.  So it's just part of getting older, Chris has got it covered on the lake untilI I can get back out there and help my old buddy out a little bit!

We can book for this winter's fishing or later on in the spring time.

Call Bob Holmes longest running fishing guide on the lake and still the striper lake record holder!
214 728 3310
Bob@texasfishingguide.net 
Www.texasfishingguide.net 
Merry Christmas!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Feeling Blessed - 12/18/20 03:41 AM

thumb
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Feeling Blessed - 12/18/20 01:40 PM

Prayers sent Bob. Keep your spirits up, you will get thru this and be back on the water before you know it.

Keep us updated on the knee replacement. My mom needs a knee replacement but she refuses to get one. I keep telling her that she isn’t getting any younger and needs to get it done.
Posted By: pop r

Re: Feeling Blessed - 12/19/20 08:05 PM

Prayers go out to you. Bob. I feel your pain. I've had both the shoulder surgery and the knee replacement and am needing a replacement for the other knee.
Hang in there buddy!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum