Texas Fishing Forum

Winter fishing Richland Chambers Lake

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Winter fishing Richland Chambers Lake - 12/02/20 08:00 PM

Subject: Richland Chambers winter fishing from the broken shoulder side of things!

Fishing as from my buddy Chris Watson whose been running trips and giving me feedback is as straight up as I can give and hard to beat.

Chris is a awesome guide!
He's making these trips sound easier than it actually is.
 He is catching sandbass with slabs and most days he has to look for them for a  little while as all good guides do but he is locking in on them and providing uhis customers and mine with a good experience plus a box of fish.
When asked to catfish Chris Watson is the best hands down that's just it! He was and is my mentor for catfishing with shad!

You almost have to ask Chris to not catfish if you want to just go for sandbass and Hybrids he's good  with all species!

About my shoulder recovery from rotator cuff surgery it's going great!

I plan on a ride along trip with Chris Watson and Luke Clayton, my all time favorite and best sports writer, great friend and awesome mentor I've had the pleasure of fishing with! I don't want to leave out Bob Hood of the Fort Worth Star Telegram.  Sadly Bob isn't with us anymore! These men were and are what it takes to make the world Go Around!

Luke actually was a huge help in the 90s and early otts in  building mine and Chris Watson's business!
He today possible has the biggest sports radio show in the world!
He is actually world wide.
Catfishradio.org

I'm booking for early spring and I will probably run a few trips myself in the next few weeks if the shoulder doesn't suffer any significant sit backs.
Call me Bob Holmes longest running fishing guide on the lake and still the striper lake record holder!
214 728 3310
Bob@texasfishingguide.net 
Www.texasfishingguide.net 
Best regards Bob Holmes 
Posted By: Beak47

Re: Winter fishing Richland Chambers Lake - 12/02/20 08:23 PM

I always enjoyed Bob Hoods articles when I lived in the Metroplex and subscribed to the Star Telegram. If my memory is intact I believe he grew up around Comanche which is close by in my retirement. Good luck with your shoulder.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Winter fishing Richland Chambers Lake - 12/03/20 09:31 PM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum