Texas Fishing Forum

The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/17/20 01:50 AM

Here is some cool footage from our last trip. We’ve caught bigger fish before and we’ve definitely caught more, but this has to be my favorite trip I’ve ever been on. There is nothing better than watching the ecstasy of gold fill a couple of young anglers faces, especially when one of them is your First Mate and son. You guys that have the means, take a kid fishing and make those memories. There is no greater feeling in the world! texas

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/17/20 02:32 AM

Sorry about the sound guys...I will get it ironed out next time. This is my first year of trying to video while fishing and it’s been tough for a caveman like me.

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/17/20 03:19 AM

I think I fixed the sound
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/17/20 05:01 AM

Neat video with plenty of super memories. Nicely done. thumb
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/17/20 12:44 PM

Enjoyed the vid. Great job and a super fish.
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/17/20 12:58 PM

Great video. Fun times and memories that last forever.
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/17/20 03:42 PM

Great video

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/17/20 03:58 PM

Thanks amigos! My buddy that went on the trip put it together for us. He’s a lot more tech savvy than I am. He did show me a few tricks though that should help improve my family fishing videos. texas
Posted By: Robby E

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/18/20 03:00 PM

Very Nice! What lake are you fishing?

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/18/20 04:24 PM

I dragged the boat down to good ol Twok 3Card. I know you were gettin fired up thinking it might be our lake amigo! Lol. Lewisville has been spitting out some toads this fall though.
Posted By: Robby E

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/18/20 04:29 PM

you had me excited for Lewisville. I have been on Lavon a few times this fall. I would love to get some big ones on Lewisville this year

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/18/20 05:37 PM

Lewisville is chuck full of dinks from so many years in a row of high water so you really gotta upsize your bait or you will get chewed to pieces. I also try and stay away from the threadfin cuz there are way more dinks around threads than gizzards. Get you some hand sized baits or bigger and hollar at me next time you go. Get a big enough slab of bait so that the only fish that can eat it are 10lbs and up.
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Bluecat - 11/18/20 06:07 PM

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum