Texas Fishing Forum

Trip today 9-28

Posted By: littlewheel

Trip today 9-28 - 09/28/20 10:34 PM

Had Chris, Joe, Jordan and Benton out today for a super windy trip. They hung in there and got 75 keepers. They caught well over 200, but we had to weed through the dink’s. Had a blast guys! All fish caught on Stubby’s Cheesebait . [Linked Image]
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Trip today 9-28 - 09/29/20 12:27 AM

thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: Trip today 9-28 - 09/29/20 02:40 AM

thumb Nice!

Re: Trip today 9-28 - 09/29/20 02:55 AM

Thanks guys. We had fun
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Trip today 9-28 - 09/29/20 03:03 AM

Nice fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: jbaker33

Re: Trip today 9-28 - 09/29/20 03:25 PM

Being an avid fisherman going whenever I get the opportunity, I was skeptical about taking a guide to fish familiar waters. Needless to say, I am no longer a skeptic when it comes to Shannon Wheeler. Shannon went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and exceeded all expectations of what I would view a guide to be. I dont think there was a span of 5 mins that went by that we weren't laughing our heads off. We caught tons of fish, loved the accommodations that shannon provided and would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a guide! Made for a relaxing day in horrible conditions! Thanks for the great day littlewheel!

Re: Trip today 9-28 - 09/29/20 04:41 PM

Thanks Jordan!
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Trip today 9-28 - 09/30/20 01:13 AM

Nice table shot.
Posted By: Drycreek3189

Re: Trip today 9-28 - 10/01/20 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by jbaker33
Being an avid fisherman going whenever I get the opportunity, I was skeptical about taking a guide to fish familiar waters. Needless to say, I am no longer a skeptic when it comes to Shannon Wheeler. Shannon went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and exceeded all expectations of what I would view a guide to be. I dont think there was a span of 5 mins that went by that we weren't laughing our heads off. We caught tons of fish, loved the accommodations that shannon provided and would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a guide! Made for a relaxing day in horrible conditions! Thanks for the great day littlewheel!

Ah, he’s alright.....I guess.... roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum