Texas Fishing Forum

Tested out my new Bait Tank yesterday

Posted By: z289sec

Tested out my new Bait Tank yesterday - 09/20/20 02:14 PM

Bought a Grayline insulated 17 gallon bait tank a couple weeks ago, and got to try it out yesterday. Thing works awesome. I had set up the tank in the boat the night before, with tap water, salt, chlorine remover, and shad keeper. I was out on Lake O the Pines, and about 6 am went to the dock and threw my cast net. got about 30 3 to 4 inch shad, and a bluegill. Put them in a 5 gallon bucket with lake water, and made the hike back to the cabin. When I got there, a number of them were already swimming upside down, and not looking well, but I dumped them into my dip net, and put them into the tank. in about 10 minutes they were all in perfect shape again, and lively as could be. Stayed frisky, and didn't lose a single one, stayed on the water for about 5 to 6 hours. Loaded up the boat and dumped the remaining shad back in the lake, all were doing great.

Can't wait to try it on a lake I'm familiar with. Should be a game changer.
Posted By: jazz

Re: Tested out my new Bait Tank yesterday - 09/20/20 03:03 PM

whats the cost of that tank
Posted By: z289sec

Re: Tested out my new Bait Tank yesterday - 09/20/20 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by jazz
whats the cost of that tank

It was 575.00 shipped. About 50 bucks to ship it. (Oversized) I got mine with the removable pump and filtration system, insulated body, and the blue interior, which are options. You can get them for less, but that's how I wanted mine.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Tested out my new Bait Tank yesterday - 09/21/20 01:52 AM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum