Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville this weekend

Posted By: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish

Lewisville this weekend - 09/04/20 10:11 PM

Just a heads up if you’re going to be on Lewisville, there is a yacht regatta all weekend,holiday traffic and a Trump boat parade Sunday!!!
Be safe out there!!!
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/05/20 02:19 AM

Dang thanks for the heads up buddy thumb I guess I'll have to hit it super early in the morning LOL
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/05/20 02:36 AM

Will be staying home this weekend. thumb
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/06/20 12:50 PM

Trump train starts at 11. Our freedom loving family will be there with some of our law enforcement friends. Hope to see some of my catfishin bros out there too! flag
[Linked Image]

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/06/20 07:31 PM

Close to 2000 boats! Man it was cool to be a part of such a positive enthusiastic bunch of folks! [Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/06/20 11:30 PM

flag USA! flag
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/07/20 03:46 AM

thumb
Posted By: Bassdeer

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/07/20 10:00 PM

We where there and it was great but somewhere between 300 and 500 boats.
[Linked Image]

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/07/20 11:05 PM

Boat pics guy said they droned over 1600 boats. Been on this lake my whole life and never seen that many boats on Lewisville even in its hay day of party cove 20 yrs ago. Been going to the poker run up at Texoma for the last 25 yrs and there were more boats on Lewisville then I have ever seen at the poker run. To give you guys an idea of how many boats were out there there was a line 10-12-15 boats wide from the 35 bridge all the way to the cut which is a 5 mile run.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Lewisville this weekend - 09/09/20 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by 🌊El Gato Azul🌊
Boat pics guy said they droned over 1600 boats. Been on this lake my whole life and never seen that many boats on Lewisville even in its hay day of party cove 20 yrs ago. Been going to the poker run up at Texoma for the last 25 yrs and there were more boats on Lewisville then I have ever seen at the poker run. To give you guys an idea of how many boats were out there there was a line 10-12-15 boats wide from the 35 bridge all the way to the cut which is a 5 mile run.

I’d like to have seen that, very cool-
cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum